Ghosts to have Mod Tools

PollWhat Would You Like To See Most?
Mods for Gamemodes, like Extinction Mods? (Extinction has to do with Dinosaurs, BTW) 45% · 9
Maps for Extinction, or Squads/Multiplayer? (Just lik W@W Zombie Customs) 5% · 1
Main Mods, (If They Return) Kind of like AiZombies and iSnipe and even Deathrun from CoD4,.50% · 10
20 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Ghosts to have Mod Tools
Hi. I have just watched and looked on 3 different databases, including Youtube, CoD Wiki, and one other classified site, and I found that CoD: Ghosts will have Mod Tools! Custom Maps, Different Gamemodes? Even Main Mods just like MW2 with AiZombies and similar iSnipe/TS Mods. (The main three.) What do you want to see if their Mod Tools are fully customizable?
Proof, k tx
K Horror. Sorry xD

"First he confirmed that as of right now, they don’t have any plans of a FOV slider in Ghosts, but that can change.

Next he talked about mod tools and said the studio is in “very early” look at what can be done with mod tools and Ghosts. He even said if things workout, mods may come to consoles.

Finally, Rubin spoke about PC and said they have big plans for features on PC that will be out post launch. Infinity Ward is working on pushing the boundaries of the PC version, and some of these features will be available after launch."

-CharlieIntel Gaming Site. I am not allowed to post links to it, so sorry.
Hmm, this could be interesting
Very...I want the FOV Slider so bad...Why take out something that was there in Black Ops 2? I don't understand IW sometimes They are hiiiigh, to not add one of the best PC Features that is on PC, the FOV Slider. Oh well...Another CoD Game
I just want quickscoping. That's it.
Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
I just want quickscoping. That's it.
Yeah, Same i have very mixed feelings on quick scoping but it should still be there...
I'm actually quite sick of kids quick scoping. I approve if this decision in the new cod.
Do you guys think Extinction will be as good or MAYBE even better than Zombies?

I don't think it would be better, because NOTHING can top Call of Duty: Zombies .
Quote Originally Posted by ImMalkah View Post
Do you guys think Extinction will be as good or MAYBE even better than Zombies?

I don't think it would be better, because NOTHING can top Call of Duty: Zombies .
Maybe it's just a redesign for zombie mode.
Highly unlikely, but you never know
Quote Originally Posted by ImMalkah View Post
Highly unlikely, but you never know
Someone shared this screenshots:
 
screenshots

lets hope better, as much as i liked zombies, i played the dlc maps once and already got tired, let's hope this one will be better
Hmm, I think it's fake, because the same happened a lot with the previous Call of Duties.
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?