Ghosts to have Mod Tools

PollWhat Would You Like To See Most?
Mods for Gamemodes, like Extinction Mods? (Extinction has to do with Dinosaurs, BTW) 45% · 9
Maps for Extinction, or Squads/Multiplayer? (Just lik W@W Zombie Customs) 5% · 1
Main Mods, (If They Return) Kind of like AiZombies and iSnipe and even Deathrun from CoD4,.50% · 10
20 votes · poll closed
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by ImMalkah View Post
Do you guys think Extinction will be as good or MAYBE even better than Zombies?

I don't think it would be better, because NOTHING can top Call of Duty: Zombies .
Lol...You are so right. I hope it is as good as Zombies, because I am not sure if Zombies mode is over since the Storyline is gone. I hope Treyarch just keeps releasing DLCs for BO II...That would be really awesome.
Quote Originally Posted by Grantscwa View Post
Lol...You are so right. I hope it is as good as Zombies, because I am not sure if Zombies mode is over since the Storyline is gone. I hope Treyarch just keeps releasing DLCs for BO II...That would be really awesome.
Yea that's never going to happen, the last map pack for Black Ops 2 was released and done with. The best way to enjoy Zombies would be modded World at War Zombie maps with friends <3 .
Quote Originally Posted by xVIRUZx View Post
Hmm, I think it's fake, because the same happened a lot with the previous Call of Duties.
It's not a fake.
Also other screenshots:
EXTINCTION - Imgur
Quote Originally Posted by dtx12 View Post
Someone shared this screenshots:
 
screenshots

There are even more of these else where . Shows actual gameplay .

Also, I know this guy in real life. He bought it for $500 o.O
Quote Originally Posted by ImMalkah View Post
There are even more of these else where . Shows actual gameplay .

Also, I know this guy in real life. He bought it for $500 o.O
bought what for 500$
Quote Originally Posted by microcup View Post
bought what for 500$
He bought the gameplay for 500$, the fuck..
Quote Originally Posted by xVIRUZx View Post


He bought the gameplay for 500$, the fuck..
Probably the game ... Early ...
Quote Originally Posted by microcup View Post
bought what for 500$
Bought Call of Duty: Ghosts for $500.
Quote Originally Posted by ImMalkah View Post
Bought Call of Duty: Ghosts for $500.
Pff, I would rather buy the game 5 november for 60€ than earlier for 500$.
Quote Originally Posted by xVIRUZx View Post


Pff, I would rather buy the game 5 november for 60€ than earlier for 500$.
If you're a YouTuber, it is good because you are experienced with the game and when it comes out, you release mad amounts of videos.
i would get no extra feeling getting the game earlier than others, but he wants to waste his money, so be it
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?