I was wondering if anyone could post the entire game code for the Xbox 360 version of Black Ops 2. I want the full game not just small parts of it like DVARS the complete code.
Thank you,
ANKF
Lol bro.
1. NO one has the entire code for the Xbox.
2. I'm moving your thread to the console section, as it's a console question.
Alright thanks for the help, but are you able to tell me if they use a specific coding language, or do they use there own engine.
Originally Posted by ANKF
Alright thanks for the help, but are you able to tell me if they use a specific coding language, or do they use there own engine.
They most likely use their own engine, however they most likely use C# and C++.
They use more than one language that I can tell you. .
Cool thanks Storm.
Originally Posted by ANKF
Cool thanks Storm.
No problem man. Just know that no one actually has the code so don't bother wasting your time looking. The closest you can get is assembly codes or addresses (to make trainers/hacks).
Plus, what do you need the whole code for? :P
To be honest I want the whole code to learn the engine that Call of Duty is running on. I think that if I can learn the code for the newer Call of Dutys, it will be easier to make modifactions on it later directly threw the main code instead of forcing your console to run unsigned code.
Originally Posted by ANKF
To be honest I want the whole code to learn the engine that Call of Duty is running on. I think that if I can learn the code for the newer Call of Dutys, it will be easier to make modifactions on it later directly threw the main code instead of forcing your console to run unsigned code.
Well, that's the only way to do it.
Unless you buy their company, you won't get their code .