WTSRevoke methods.

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Revoke methods.
Are you a buyer in the CA market and worried about scamers ?

I can teach you how to reverse revoke for $12 PP.

Reverse revoke will allow you to recover the account if it's revoked by the seller.
I will only sell the method to people whom I deem can be trusted.

You are guaranteed to not be scamed by me. The use of an OMM is totally fine.

My contact method is Skype @ kelvinnguyentanz@live.com

I will close my topic if someone ever decides to show this method for free.

Have a great day.

**EDITED WITH THE RIGHT DESCRIPTION**
Quote Originally Posted by FreeMarketGuy View Post
Are you a buyer in the CA market and worried about scamers ?

I can teach you how to cancel revoke for $12 PP.

Cancel revoke will allow you to make the account unrecoverable by the seller.

I will only sell the method to people whom I deem can be trusted.

You are guaranteed to not be scamed by me. The use of an OMM is totally fine.

My contact method is Skype @ kelvinnguyentanz@live.com

I will close my topic if someone ever decides to show this method for free.

Have a great day.
Vouch Copy ?
Quote Originally Posted by Observation View Post


Vouch Copy ?
You already know how to do it .-.
Vouch Copy for me?
Quote Originally Posted by Tunieh View Post
Vouch Copy for me?
Add me on Skype , unless you already did.
Vouch Review:

Price (10/10): The price is great if your one of those people who are looking to buy CA accounts a couple of times because it is guaranteed to keep that account you purchase safe from the "Scammer"

Content (9/10): As this is created into a video tutorial, the content in the video gives examples and guides on how to simply revoke the account with no trouble.

Ease of Use (9/10): Its a video tutorial, easy to follow, gives examples and guides as I said above ^ XD

Leech Rating (7/10): Haven't seen this method before but it might be around the internet somewhere but I'm not too sure, but it is his own video which he created with a screen recorder

Overall Rating (7/10): I'm testing this now, but ill come back once fully tested to say if it 100% works, but as I see in the video it is to work with no troubles. FreeMarketGuy is great and chill on skype, quick, easy and great for support.
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post
Please inbox @Symmetrical with the method (video format preferably) and get his approval please. @FreeMarketGuy
Done.
@Invisible_

I will have to wait for Symmetrical's approval before selling.
do u accept paypal cards im interested
Quote Originally Posted by Gamefreak91 View Post
do u accept paypal cards im interested
You mean , PayPal my cash cards or greendot ?

Add me on Skype to talk.
PM me with the video, I actually need it for CA MM's :/
Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
PM me with the video, I actually need it for CA MM's :/

Alright =D.
I will have to stop selling my method.
I have sold 2 copy and one of them was to a guy who will use it to probably scam people.
@YellowFever Close please.

If you are a long time member in the CA section and want to have my method, send me a private message and I will give it for free.
The video has been deleted from youtube.
Quote Originally Posted by FreeMarketGuy View Post
I will have to stop selling my method.
I have sold 2 copy and one of them was to a guy who will use it to probably scam people.
@YellowFever Close please.

If you are a long time member in the CA section and want to have my method, send me a private message and I will give it for free.
The video has been deleted from youtube.
I am glad you closed thread lol. i was like more people who know this the more they will scam and take advantage of this a bad way!
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us