MPGH Trading Guild.

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
MPGH Trading Guild.
Since we all can't use 90% of the items we loot, I propose we create a Guild to trade items back and forth, free and friendly of course. You found a powerful unique bow, but you've got a melee build? No problem, give it to a member who's an Archer. Then next time they find a great item they can't use, they give it to you. It's really a great system of item sharing as you get rid of unwanted items, and get the ones you want all free of charge and without the hassle of traditional trading.
Aborted is high.

Lol, I highly doubt they'll give it out an "item" to you, unless they want something back right away.

I know few peeps.
Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post
Aborted is high.

Lol, I highly doubt they'll give it out an "item" to you, unless they want something back right away.

I know few peeps.
I have at least 5 people I randomly met on PoE that've given me items they don't need, and I've paid them back hours to days later. Hell, most don't even expect items in return, and it's out of kindness that I pay them back. This system is an entirely mutual plan that nets you the loot friends don't want and/or need.
Add me on PoE
nick: Tvm

its a great idea, also because its a beta program still, so lets start a good community
Add me, my IGN is CristenPerret
add me itzCryza (dont wonder, just started scion)
Sounds neat, worth a shot, IGN: Asharyx
add me IGN: TVM
Haven't had much time to get on, had to write articles for MPGH News.
I'll add you all first thing in the morning.

I got some fantastic 2H swords if anyone wants them.
I'm up for it.

I can't guarantee all insane loot for free.

But certainly brodealed.
This is cool. Hope we can trust our members. IGN: Elaektra
This what you are looking for:

pathofexile.com/

forum/view-thread/571151
Quote Originally Posted by BLOOBERRY_ View Post
This what you are looking for:

pathofexile.com/

forum/view-thread/571151
No this is different, This is for mpgh forum users.
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?