Looking for glitching partner

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for glitching partner
Hey guys, i am looking for a glitching partner(s).
I have been glitching for a while and i know most glitches, add me ingame my ign: [14]SaMee.?
Or just post in this thread.

Edit: it is a plus if u have ts3.
i want , in cf eu? AND I HAVE TS3
Quote Originally Posted by samikee View Post
i want , in cf eu? AND I HAVE TS3
What is ur ign in EU? Ill add u
Quote Originally Posted by Bigi. View Post
What is ur ign in EU? Ill add u
My ign: BattleBegin
Quote Originally Posted by samikee View Post
My ign: BattleBegin
did u trade acc? if so give me the ign
CFNA: jordan? add me ik alot of glitches bud
Quote Originally Posted by urenojor View Post
CFNA: jordan? add me ik alot of glitches bud
I will add u
yea i traded my acc :P now my acc is: joker712
Good luck looking i'm not good in glitches
add me: [C]huggaCHUG i was tought how to do the hardest and best glitches by zero team themselves.
Quote Originally Posted by legomaniii View Post
add me: [C]huggaCHUG i was tought how to do the hardest and best glitches by zero team themselves.
Lol youre Chug ? Im [CF]Legit LOL
I Want My IGN Girl
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us