EXTERNAL RAPIDFIRE

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
EXTERNAL RAPIDFIRE

Undetected external rapidfire trainer not yet a dll soon as possible



Hotkey F to active rapifire in my image

Number 1 .. That Would Be A Nice Release Dude
@COD3RIN External RapidFire DOES NOT work in BlackShot. I've tried it before.
Quote Originally Posted by Caezer99 View Post
@COD3RIN External RapidFire DOES NOT work in BlackShot. I've tried it before.
External or internal does not a problem in C++ horror said to me that
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post

External or internal does not a problem in C++ horror said to me that
Oh is that so, then where is the proof ?
Quote Originally Posted by Caezer99 View Post
Oh is that so, then where is the proof ?
here.................
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post

External > Internal. Doesn't matter what you're doing, but this is always true.
he wont release . belive me
Wahh..It a nice hack..'RELEASE THE HACK PLEASE'!!...I will Support u!!..
What is this?
Quote Originally Posted by RazerIV View Post
What is this?
rapidfire...........
hi can you teah me how yo use the hack?????
Nice COD3RIN , Waiting For Your Cool Release While I am Progressing My Own Hack
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us