Hidden Project Trainer

Posts 1–15 of 86 · Page 1 of 6
Hidden Project Trainer
This is 99% ZEROBRIUM 's work (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/219-aq-worlds-aqw-hacks-cheats-trainers/602395-zero-light-v1-trainer-source-included.html), I just changed the loader code a bit and deleted the option menu as that has no use.



Credits to @Oliboli8769 for Mac version and
@zerobrium and any other people he wants to thank.

ZIP is Mac;RAR is Windows

Your Welcome.



InfinityArts_mpgh.net.zip13.6 MB · 1,501 downloads Clean
HiddenProjectTrainer_mpgh.net.rar2.5 MB · 3,115 downloads Clean
Really interesting release
You forgot some stuff, so I'll fill it in for you
@Rance-Sama @Gio
Hey i can make a cracker/username grabber for hidden project in 1 second but the owner of the private server is a friend of mine i would never backstab him,
Also why make trainers for private servers lulz!
Quote Originally Posted by ToxLP View Post
Also why make trainers for private servers lulz!
why not? lulz
Juggernaut still takes long time
i wouldn't call that back stabbing and make bots for private servers cause of lazy people like me xD when the server was first released i didn't like it just cause there was no trainer for it
Quote Originally Posted by madijonee View Post
i wouldn't call that back stabbing and make bots for private servers cause of lazy people like me xD when the server was first released i didn't like it just cause there was no trainer for it
Ya I think this is like the only trainer right now for the PS
/Approved

Interesting program at the very least..
Nice relase
why only loads to shop 10?
Quote Originally Posted by Dafqi View Post
why only loads to shop 10?
*shrugs* i just copied zerobrium's work
go ask him
maybe can you add more?
So while the idea is so so its just a copy pasta trainer with no real possibilites of being updated without knowing the code. On top of that the Private server's jug quest can be done in 1 hour max depending on how lucky you are. I completed mine in 30 min. Are you telling me your too lazy to commit 20 minutes. If so then why are you even playing a game you have no intention on actually playing. At least we don't have the crazy req like AQW.

EDIT: Also all I see is a black screen instead of the log on menu. That tells me this doesn't work. Also in the future why dont you code it yourself so you know how to fix it and update it instead of copying Zeo's work.
Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
So while the idea is so so its just a copy pasta trainer with no real possibilites of being updated without knowing the code. On top of that the Private server's jug quest can be done in 1 hour max depending on how lucky you are. I completed mine in 30 min. Are you telling me your too lazy to commit 20 minutes. If so then why are you even playing a game you have no intention on actually playing. At least we don't have the crazy req like AQW.

EDIT: Also all I see is a black screen instead of the log on menu. That tells me this doesn't work. Also in the future why dont you code it yourself so you know how to fix it and update it instead of copying Zeo's work.
1. It DOES work.
2. You are right, I'm too lazy to commit 20 minutes repeatedly clicking pictures on a screen.
3. I do have an intention of playing (PVP)
Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
1. It DOES work.
2. You are right, I'm too lazy to commit 20 minutes repeatedly clicking pictures on a screen.
3. I do have an intention of playing (PVP)
So if it does work then why am I getting a black screen. Seeings how I have never encountered a black screen until I downloaded your trainer tells me that it doesnt work. Unless you can provide an explanation for the black screen.
Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
So while the idea is so so its just a copy pasta trainer with no real possibilites of being updated without knowing the code. On top of that the Private server's jug quest can be done in 1 hour max depending on how lucky you are. I completed mine in 30 min. Are you telling me your too lazy to commit 20 minutes. If so then why are you even playing a game you have no intention on actually playing. At least we don't have the crazy req like AQW.

EDIT: Also all I see is a black screen instead of the log on menu. That tells me this doesn't work. Also in the future why dont you code it yourself so you know how to fix it and update it instead of copying Zeo's work.
Calm your tits for a second bby, no need to go full rage. I know Zero bby posted a thread a while ago saying how anyone could make a trainer for a private server by copying his source, and by releasing his source in the first place he acknowledged that anyone could make a copy and paste trainer. Hacks are made to make the game easier, why should a user have to go through tedious things like farming? On another note, the trainer does work though it takes a good 5 or so seconds to load up. If the program didn't work I wouldn't have approved it in the first place. So the point I'm stressing is that it's your computer that is at fault. And he meant no harm by the creation of the program he simply wanted to help other users... so why flame him?
Posts 1–15 of 86 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us