UnhappyGeneralRandom Darkish Sig

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Random Darkish Sig
Haven't done a sig in a while and thought I might as well try making one.
Randomly created this:



Man, looking at it makes me feel unaccomplished. I think I was a little too lazy on this one.
Was trying to go for a... I honestly don't know what I was going for...
Regardless, here it is.
Theres rust on the top left part of the sig
If I split the signature in half, the left part is good. The right part is a c4d on top of a black background. And a bit of text.
I think that you could add some more elements to comprensate somehow.
Heeey welcome back mate! A long time has passed before seeing ya ;P
I do like the sig,the text is pretty good,however it feels weird that 2 parts of the C4D are excatly the same =.=
What brogram you use to draw this
Quote Originally Posted by zikox View Post
What brogram you use to draw this
Draw? *deep laugh*
He uses PS.
Quote Originally Posted by zikox View Post
What program you use to draw this
Well, I didn't draw this. I used PS a.k.a Photoshop CS6 to alter and mix pictures together.
But this picture above is probably my worst works up to date...I think I was half awake when I did this.



Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
Theres rust on the top left part of the sig
If I split the signature in half, the left part is good. The right part is a c4d on top of a black background. And a bit of text.
I think that you could add some more elements to compensate somehow.
Yea, exactly what I saw when I put this up. Then again, I was sleep deprived when I did this so I
didn't care as much as I do now lol...


Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
Heeey welcome back mate! A long time has passed before seeing ya ;P
I do like the sig,the text is pretty good,however it feels weird that 2 parts of the C4D are exactly the same =.=
Hey, man. Nice to see ya again. I has been a long time indeed. Yea, I lol'd when I saw that I actually have the same C4D file named under 2 different names in my folder. So I used the same file twice. After I placed everything and finished, I was like...oh well.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us