4 DLC weapons?

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
4 DLC weapons?
I was looking through the MP addresses and strings and I found this...




My guess is that one DLC weapon will drop per DLC...
(I haven't kept up with ghost's news, not sure if this is old news or not)

Discuss...
MsYnb.png38 KB · 46 downloads Mp4k7.png23 KB · 19 downloads
would be cool if there was a way to find each .dds file for each weapon so we had an idea of what they are. the other one might be finding the address for weapon 1 in class 1, and just changing them to see if any new ones pop up. doubt you could play with them tho. might try it after i get back from work
I'm currently trying to find the address for primary weapon - if anybody has a weapon list and their ID's, it would be helpful.
Quote Originally Posted by gravzy View Post
I'm currently trying to find the address for primary weapon - if anybody has a weapon list and their ID's, it would be helpful.
Find the weapon struct and gather data from there
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


Find the weapon struct and gather data from there
Lost me there buddy, not too good at this :P Only just started using IDA etc (Cheatengine is my best :P)
Quote Originally Posted by gravzy View Post
Lost me there buddy, not too good at this :P Only just started using IDA etc (Cheatengine is my best :P)
Take it like this:

Player struct's are holding things like: Player health, ammo, xyz coords and such stuff related to the player.
If you find the weapon structure that holds all the data, you can "grab" the list.

Like we did with Dvars in other CoD games. We find the 'name' then we can see the address of the value.


But I don't remember this myself right now. Been some time since I've seen any ASM code




EDIT:

Noob friendly way: (I've not played the game nor do I have it)
-Re-name the custom class
-Search for it with CE (So you find the structure for the custom class)
-Change your weapon (primary weapon) and look for changes in the cheat table.
You have to browse the section of the address
-Then you find the address which holds the weapon value
-Then you can search for the name of the weapon displayed. (That changes as you change weapon)
-Then you can make a small tool to record it for you
Okay - I'll ask Barata to grab me the list later. (Me and him (mainly him) are working on something so I might as well ask him since I am learning :P)
Quote Originally Posted by gravzy View Post
Okay - I'll ask Barata to grab me the list later. (Me and him (mainly him) are working on something so I might as well ask him since I am learning :P)
Barata
Yeah, I'm sure he can do it. As I've talked with him and he taught someone else I know how to do such stuff so yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post

Been some time since I've seen any ASM code
Eat this:

What function is this ? (Very simple brain memory challenge)..xD
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
Small suggestion: Use Reclass(CE is enough,but Reclass can generate classes and do a lot of useful "thingies" that CE can't..)
I guess the tool has been renamed...

EDIT:

I don't think I'm seeing any functions.
But I can see the "names" of the functions...

sub_5446B0( ????????????????? )

You would have to open the function to read what it does
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


I guess the tool has been renamed...

EDIT:

I don't think I'm seeing any functions.
But I can see the "names" of the functions...

sub_5446B0( ????????????????? )

You would have to open the function to read what it does
I know what it is.(RegisterShader, but doesn't matter).
I'm asking you about the function where are all these calls located..
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


I know what it is.(RegisterShader, but doesn't matter).
I'm asking you about the function where are all these calls located..
It's an rather strange thing to ask. Doesn't understand so
-Still there's not only one function called in the SS you provided.

Nor do I see this as an public thing to fill this topic with. (No thread hijacking )
the ss you displayed isn't a function....
Give me a few minutes and i will give you the pointer to class 1's address for the main gun

14432EBF2

WARNING - Some values will crash the window and drop you back to the main screen

here area couple i have found (NOT in hex format)

1 - nothing
10 - nothing
20 - crashes window
30 - M9A1 Pistol
31 - P226
32 - MP443
33 - 44 Magnum
40 - K7 Submachinegun
50 - MK32 Gernade launcher
60 - SVU sniper rifle
70 - Riot Shield
80 - crashes window


Weird values

34 - 44magnum | no stats and gun invisiable
69 - Minigun
The address has way more values than that.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?