RE:Selling LoL FREE RP method - 13800 RP Each time you do it.
This Is A Re Upload Of My Old Thread
I'm re uploading this thread because i'd like to get something's straight.-Price is 10€ (Euros)
-No Social Engineering For This method.
-You Can Get 13800 Every 3 Hours.
-You Do Need To Go OUTSIDE.
-You Need A Mobile Phone.-
Simple Rules:
-Don't ask me stupid questions.
-If you don't understand or read Proper English don't cry about the method not working,the steps are simple and easy to follow.
-You cannot get banned from the method,the method has steps that explain to you how not to get banned.
-Yes I am willing to help as much as I can,but that does not involve me explaining 100 times on how to do it.
Skype:rorydropz





You even said: Well what i could do it something i do for people who can't actually do it,is i do it for you. So please answer on skype man: jakestricki. Thx