Suggestion for games?

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Suggestion for games?
Hey, everybody, new guy here just wanting to know what anybody recommends for FPS on a low end laptop. I have am AMD Turion 2Ghz Process, 1 GB RAM, ATI Radeon 1100 Xpress video card.
Quote Originally Posted by Vyticoz View Post
Hey, everybody, new guy here just wanting to know what anybody recommends for FPS on a low end laptop. I have am AMD Turion 2Ghz Process, 1 GB RAM, ATI Radeon 1100 Xpress video card.
counter strike or a free fps.
soldierfront.
Quote Originally Posted by OMARz View Post
soldierfront.
yeah, thats a good one for a sucky pc.

I used to play that b4 i got a 360, and it was fun. Its like counter strike but easier but the graphics aren't as good as others its still fun gameplay.
Quote Originally Posted by OMARz View Post
soldierfront.
Whos that girl in your sig?


A good game is Urban Terror 4.1

Combat arms, Halo combat evolved, Any of the games in the Steam Counterstrike pack including Day of Defeat, CS 1.6 and source.
Quote Originally Posted by Ghty82 View Post
Combat arms, Halo combat evolved, Any of the games in the Steam Counterstrike pack including Day of Defeat, CS 1.6 and source.
HELL NO.

DONT TRY THOSE!

unless you wanna get like 5fps.
Fine you are slightly under the 2.4ghz pentium mark for cod4 but you should be fine. Awesome game.
Quote Originally Posted by Ghty82 View Post
Fine you are slightly under the 2.4ghz pentium mark for cod4 but you should be fine. Awesome game.
hes using AMD.
Play CrossFire.
It has hella low requirements.
Crossfire .
The only real good FPS I've ever played is COD4.
I am serious... like I could never get bored of it.
It got old after the 7th time around.
No it didn't...
10th prestige and all challenges done.
All guns, accessories and colours unlocked.
That is what I'm aiming for mfka.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?