The GlitchI discover is so all "copy rights" is only by me "Bitchs" Credits to @Bs @Mayion here you go i posted an Bf4 content in the right section.
Originally Posted by sikaknight 1, take a jet or heli 2, go there 3, jump out 4, Profit? Some members are complete retards so they don't know how to Fly a jet/helicopter or dive in mid air.
This is old as balls "I discover is so all "copy rights" is only by me "Bitchs" Credits to @Bs" you are hardly the first one to discover this
Originally Posted by Tacticious This is old as balls "I discover is so all "copy rights" is only by me "Bitchs" Credits to @Bs" you are hardly the first one to discover this I checked for Videos and i didn't found any.
Originally Posted by eliops I checked for Videos and i didn't found any. < 3 weeks ago < 1 week ago < 2 weeks ago < 2 weeks ago You get the point..
Originally Posted by eliops I discover is so all "copy rights" is only by me "Bitchs" Credits to @Bs @Mayion here you go i posted an Bf4 content in the right section. you cant copyright a battlefield video without consent or money and you are not cool trying to act like a gangster
If you didn't act like such a toolbag I would have checked out your videos. Protip: Nobody likes toolbags