The Glitch

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
The Glitch
I discover is so all "copy rights" is only by me "Bitchs"
Credits to @Bs

@Mayion here you go i posted an Bf4 content in the right section.
1, take a jet or heli
2, go there
3, jump out
4, Profit?
Quote Originally Posted by sikaknight View Post
1, take a jet or heli
2, go there
3, jump out
4, Profit?
Some members are complete retards so they don't know how to Fly a jet/helicopter or dive in mid air.
This is old as balls

"I discover is so all "copy rights" is only by me "Bitchs"
Credits to @Bs"

you are hardly the first one to discover this
Quote Originally Posted by Tacticious View Post
This is old as balls

"I discover is so all "copy rights" is only by me "Bitchs"
Credits to @Bs"

you are hardly the first one to discover this
I checked for Videos and i didn't found any.
Quote Originally Posted by eliops View Post
I checked for Videos and i didn't found any.
< 3 weeks ago
< 1 week ago
< 2 weeks ago
< 2 weeks ago

You get the point..
And so thousands of dumb pilots were born...
Cant wait to see how many choppers will go to waste.
Quote Originally Posted by eliops View Post
I discover is so all "copy rights" is only by me "Bitchs"
Credits to @Bs

@Mayion here you go i posted an Bf4 content in the right section.
you cant copyright a battlefield video without consent or money and you are not cool trying to act like a gangster
If you didn't act like such a toolbag I would have checked out your videos.

Protip: Nobody likes toolbags
This is not a glitch. hi
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?