Thumbs upOutdatedEpoch items spawning (weapons, backpacks, briefcases, building materials,skins)

Posts 1–15 of 58 · Page 1 of 4
Epoch items spawning (weapons, backpacks, briefcases, building materials,skins)
Hi, so i made it long time ago just for testing and found it today on my computer
Basically it spawns boxes with everything in the game.
use epoch.sqf, but some antihax will kick you, if they do use epoch2.sqf
virus scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/he/file/b...is/1385212933/
epoch.rar MD5:abd2afb7fd52c1f5cbb5e1542b8fef05 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
screenshots:







Credits:
I made the script, but i used it with Antihax Compatible Scroll Menu v.0.8 by furiouswai (outdated)
Download:
epoch_mpgh.net.rar2 KB · 2,317 downloads Clean
May be a personal link?
why i can't download this?
Quote Originally Posted by Hoxer View Post
Hi, so i made it long time ago just for testing and found it today on my computer
Basically it spawns boxes with everything in the game.
use epoch.sqf, but some antihax will kick you, if they do use epoch2.sqf
virus scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/he/file/b...is/1385212933/
epoch.rar MD5:abd2afb7fd52c1f5cbb5e1542b8fef05 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
pic:

*ill upload a picture soon, my bypass just expired*
if anyone tries it please send me a pic so ill post here, or i will upload in few hours(might be more)

Credits:
I made the script, but i used it with Antihax Compatible Scroll Menu v.0.8 by furiouswai (outdated)
Download:
Need screenshots before I can approve my friend
Quote Originally Posted by Confin3d View Post
Need screenshots before I can approve my friend
Added screenshots
Quote Originally Posted by Hoxer View Post
Added screenshots
May want to include instructions.. but approved
Quote Originally Posted by Confin3d View Post
May want to include instructions.. but approved
Thanks! I might add instructions soon
Looks good may try it out.
please include instructions. Im not sure how to use that gilible thing
Quote Originally Posted by codchampion990 View Post
How I can Inject the SQF?
with a bypass
thanks will use
What bypass can i use for this or do i just inject?
How do you use this? Please add instructions for VA bypass, thanks!
Posts 1–15 of 58 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?