PostScroll Wheel Weapon + Item Spawning Menu

Posts 1–15 of 64 · Page 1 of 5
Scroll Wheel Weapon + Item Spawning Menu
I have customized the twisted scroll menu and took out some parts. This menu will only allow you to spawn weapons, items, backpacks or loadouts. I made this for my self, but I thought other people might see some use in it. I am not responsible for anything that happens as a result of using this menu.

To install simply execute keymenu.sqf




Virus Scans:

ScrollSpawning.zip - Jotti's malware scan

https://www.virustotal.com/file/7dc8...is/1360258717/




Screen Shots: (Couldn't get them to show)

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/...7-37-08-70.png

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/...7-37-12-46.png

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/...7-37-18-84.png

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/...7-37-28-01.png

ScrollSpawning_mpgh.net.zip9 KB · 671 downloads Scanning…
Thanks for post.
Could you also make a spawning car feature?
Quote Originally Posted by asz119 View Post
Thanks for post.
Could you also make a spawning car feature?
Perhaps in a later update, I can add a vehicle delivery though.
Quote Originally Posted by crinklymilk View Post
Perhaps in a later update, I can add a vehicle delivery though.
I love you.
Downloads do not.
It is not approved yet, sadly.
Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingDutchman' View Post
Is this with a bypass?
No, I can however recommend VA. That's what I use.
looks nice cant wait for approval
How long we have to wait!!?
Sweet waiting for approval.
Approve please!!!
Quote Originally Posted by action120 View Post
VA = virtual advantage. Google it!
THANKS!!!!
Approved! Nice organization...
Posts 1–15 of 64 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?