PostScroll Wheel Weapon + Item Spawning Menu

Posts 16–30 of 64 · Page 2 of 5
Seems legit Might get approved
This may be a noob question but i thought VA was just the hack itself or maybe i'm just stupid and don't know how to use the bypass with this hack
VA bypasses battle eye enabling you to use scripts.
Omg looks nice!!!

but sorry for asking but, how do i use this? im completely new to dayz hacks

p.s yes i have VA
Nvm i remeber now xD nice man works realy great
how I can use this menu, need bypass?
Quote Originally Posted by efecto18 View Post
how I can use this menu, need bypass?
I Have the same Question?
This is pretty cool, thanks.
Start it before starting ArmA or after starting ArmA?
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
File appears clean.

/Approved
Thanks


Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze View Post
Start it before starting ArmA or after starting ArmA?
You execute them the same way as any other scripts.

Quote Originally Posted by efecto18 View Post
how I can use this menu, need bypass?
Yes, all scripts require you to have a bypass, other wise you will get banned as soon as you execute them.
Got decent gear. Just looking for car spawning. Would love if you added it to later updates
Quote Originally Posted by StrawZz1337 View Post
Got decent gear. Just looking for car spawning. Would love if you added it to later updates
I can easily add vehicle delivery, which teleports any vehicle on the map to your current location. Vehicle spawning is a bit more tricky, still possible though.
Posts 16–30 of 64 · Page 2 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us