PostScroll Wheel Weapon + Item Spawning Menu

Posts 31–45 of 64 · Page 3 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by FrontFINLANDIA View Post
Where do I put these files??
In your arma 2 oa installation folder, usually program files > steam > steamapps > common > arma 2 operation arrowhead

I'll edit the OP to make this clearer.

Edit: Seems I can't edit the original post.
Quote Originally Posted by crinklymilk View Post
In your arma 2 oa installation folder, usually program files > steam > steamapps > common > arma 2 operation arrowhead

I'll edit the OP to make this clearer.

Edit: Seems I can't edit the original post.
cant seem to get this working, is there a hotkey?
nice worked for me
Very nice menu.. and i was actually looking for one that only had weapon and item spawning ^^
Quote Originally Posted by w4ssup View Post
cant seem to get this working, is there a hotkey?
What bypass are you using and have you pointed your bypass to execute that script?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pie View Post
nice worked for me
Glad to hear that

Quote Originally Posted by NicoIsABeast View Post
Very nice menu.. and i was actually looking for one that only had weapon and item spawning ^^
Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by crinklymilk View Post
What bypass are you using and have you pointed your bypass to execute that script?
sd bypass, and how i excute? ._. im new to menu hacking
Quote Originally Posted by w4ssup View Post
sd bypass, and how i excute? ._. im new to menu hacking
I'm not sure about the YoloHack, I've never used it, but as far as I'm aware the YoloHack release post tells you how to run custom scripts. Once you figure it out, just run the keymenu.sqf file inside the folder.
Quote Originally Posted by dayzxhackerx View Post
Hotkey to activate?
F1

Too short, 10 characters
is there any working bypass there for free ?
Quote Originally Posted by darkphilios View Post
is there any working bypass there for free ?
Try out sd333221's YoloHack, its on these forums.
Quote Originally Posted by crinklymilk View Post
Try out sd333221's YoloHack, its on these forums.
yea i dont think this work on sd bypass but correct me if im done something wrong:
•inject bypass
•join server and press home key to insert the keymenu.sqf
•press f1
•nothing happens
Quote Originally Posted by w4ssup View Post
yea i dont think this work on sd bypass but correct me if im done something wrong:
•inject bypass
•join server and press home key to insert the keymenu.sqf
•press f1
•nothing happens
I think its insert you press, not home key.
Quote Originally Posted by crinklymilk View Post
I think its insert you press, not home key.
it's home key for sd bypass
Posts 31–45 of 64 · Page 3 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us