NA Season 3 Diamond Rewarded Account - Border / Icon / Skin / Wardskin!
North American SEASON 3 Rewarded account for sale here.
I've been playing LoL for about a year now and it's time to call it quits.
Shown below are the icons on the account, the match making rating, rewards, current rating, etc. It also has 7 rune pages with most runes to suit any AD champion for any matchup, and one standard AP runepage.





Skins:
Stinger Akali
Unchained Alistar
Almost Prom King Amumu
Dark Valkyrie Diana
Corporate Mundo
Victorious Elise (Season 3 Reward)
Headmistress Fiora (Unattainable)
Commando Garen
Mafia Graves
Karate Kennen
Bloodstone Lissandra
Shadow Prince Malzahar
Haunted M
ai (Unattainable)
Phoenix Quinn
Headhunter Rengar
Battle Bunny Riven
Neon Vi
Its hard to let this go, but I could use the money more than I could use the account. Plus I just don't have the time to put into games as much anymore. I've lost all interest.
Willing to negotiate prices, etc. Just please PM me or reply.
I look forward to hearing from you.
I've been playing LoL for about a year now and it's time to call it quits.
Shown below are the icons on the account, the match making rating, rewards, current rating, etc. It also has 7 rune pages with most runes to suit any AD champion for any matchup, and one standard AP runepage.
Skins:
Stinger Akali
Unchained Alistar
Almost Prom King Amumu
Dark Valkyrie Diana
Corporate Mundo
Victorious Elise (Season 3 Reward)
Headmistress Fiora (Unattainable)
Commando Garen
Mafia Graves
Karate Kennen
Bloodstone Lissandra
Shadow Prince Malzahar
Haunted M
ai (Unattainable)Phoenix Quinn
Headhunter Rengar
Battle Bunny Riven
Neon Vi
Its hard to let this go, but I could use the money more than I could use the account. Plus I just don't have the time to put into games as much anymore. I've lost all interest.
Willing to negotiate prices, etc. Just please PM me or reply.
I look forward to hearing from you.


