Para Perm

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Para Perm
I might have found a way to get SA58 Para permanent. SImillar to the webmall link glitch, but different.
I believe it's working but I need someone to test it, or maybe I wait until monday or so.

I'll post it here after it gets tested, because I don't wanna get hated by ppl saying that it doesn't work.
I can test it ....
You got skype?

Add me: jnf.1997
Quote Originally Posted by zTwix0R View Post
You got skype?

Add me: jnf.1997
Do you have to have ap?
Quote Originally Posted by Riachu View Post
Do you have to have ap?
Yes. As I said, it's some what simillar to the Webmall method. Only I tweeked it a bit :d
There is an other way for para perm, not for 10000ap xd
Quote Originally Posted by nicosane View Post
There is an other way for para perm, not for 10000ap xd
Nevermind already found
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?