SolvedAdding Para perm possible?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Adding Para perm possible?
OK. Ill keep it brief because this will probably get trolled but, I thought I would try my luck in the help section anyways. So I managed to get CE attached to AVA. Im trying to find the pointer for adding guns. Is this still possible? Main goal is not the barbatos or anything but the PARA and other shop weapons that became timed. If so can someone point me in the right direction or give me a tip?
Quote Originally Posted by redfawx View Post
OK. Ill keep it brief because this will probably get trolled but, I thought I would try my luck in the help section anyways. So I managed to get CE attached to AVA. Im trying to find the pointer for adding guns. Is this still possible? Main goal is not the barbatos or anything but the PARA and other shop weapons that became timed. If so can someone point me in the right direction or give me a tip?
Even if you found the pointer to add guns you would still need the euros to buy it. Also you would have to scan the PARA file which is now Expendable not Perm. You would have to try your luck in scanning the codes until you get the PARA Perm Code. Even so, they might even be a code yet.
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


Even if you found the pointer to add guns you would still need the euros to buy it. Also you would have to scan the PARA file which is now Expendable not Perm. You would have to try your luck in scanning the codes until you get the PARA Perm Code. Even so, they might even be a code yet.
So its far from possible to add para perm to an account?
Quote Originally Posted by redfawx View Post
So its far from possible to add para perm to an account?
Thats the question. If you can first find and know how to gunadd then thats 50%. The next part is finding the code for the Perm PARA which can make this impossible
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?