AngryHELP !

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
HELP !
Hello and good evening

I'm writing just a hack but for me it goofing off the whole time around ...
maybe who knows why this is

Compile it as 64 bit application.
if you upload it at a photouploader and post the link everyone could see it.. otherwise we have to download it. and someone from the mpgh staff has to approve it first..
Quote Originally Posted by xAiiMsTaRx View Post
if you upload it at a photouploader and post the link everyone could see it.. otherwise we have to download it. and someone from the mpgh staff has to approve it first..
I would not be so if there would be that I can not post links .....
Is still not working or is the code wrong?
Quote Originally Posted by H0rn3tPr0 View Post
Is still not working or is the code wrong?
What's the error ?
I can't see anything wrong..
Overflow Exception was not handled
the arithmetic surgery has caused an overflow
Notes on trouble shooting:
not divide by 0

which then is always -.-
or the code is wrong with Button 1?
For Squad Points
Quote Originally Posted by H0rn3tPr0 View Post
Overflow Exception was not handled
the arithmetic surgery has caused an overflow
Notes on trouble shooting:
not divide by 0

which then is always -.-
or the code is wrong with Button 1?
For Squad Points
As I said, compile it as 64 bit app(Build->Configuration Manager->Active Solution Platform-><New>->x64->OK)
here or an error has been installed?

Quote Originally Posted by H0rn3tPr0 View Post
here or an error has been installed?

I know where the error is, what is it ?(Text, name or something..)
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


As I said, compile it as 64 bit app(Build->Configuration Manager->Active Solution Platform-><New>->x64->OK)
here with me only x86
Quote Originally Posted by H0rn3tPr0 View Post
here with me only x86


actually wanted to make a squad point hack
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?