Thumbs upWTSTwo Minecon Cape Code's available - $55

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Two Minecon Cape Code's available - $55
As explained in the title, I went to Minecon with both my parents and my sister, me and my sister have used ours and my parents are not using them. I said I'd try and make some money to help get them out a little bit.

Please only message me if you are serious, and have $55. I will not be trading anything, money only. I will not be going first, as they are too many scammers these days. My skype is U.............S.............A

Codes will go fast, so please don't be disappointed if you don't get one.
Quote Originally Posted by Lordarmageddon View Post
Scammer and reporting
What did he do?
Quote Originally Posted by ><> View Post
What did he do?
Multi account of US$
I think he is scammer, but not sure. I sent him 18$ and he won't send it back.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us