Sunrise Source Code is available
Sunrise Source Code is available
DUDE I KNEW IT
YOU AREN'T GONNA RELEASE SHIT
IT'S ALL ABOUT A DOLLAR FOR YOU
ALL THAT HYPE FOR FOR NOTHING
I KNEW YOU HAD A HIDDEN AGENDA
I ALWAYS KNEW IT
FROM THE TIME YOU JOINED THIS SITE
PEOPLE DONT WANT THAT CRAP
THEY JUST WANT TO HACK
THEY DONT GIBE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE
/TBH YOUR SHIT LOOKED GOOD BUT ITS A PAIN IN THE ASS TO USE
HAHAHHAHAHAHA
YOU FAIL
HAHHAAHAHA
YOU A HYPE HAHAHAA
YOU AREN'T GONNA RELEASE SHIT
IT'S ALL ABOUT A DOLLAR FOR YOU
ALL THAT HYPE FOR FOR NOTHING
I KNEW YOU HAD A HIDDEN AGENDA
I ALWAYS KNEW IT
FROM THE TIME YOU JOINED THIS SITE
PEOPLE DONT WANT THAT CRAP
THEY JUST WANT TO HACK
THEY DONT GIBE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE
/TBH YOUR SHIT LOOKED GOOD BUT ITS A PAIN IN THE ASS TO USE
HAHAHHAHAHAHA
YOU FAIL
HAHHAAHAHA
YOU A HYPE HAHAHAA
∟0∟, no need to flame...
freedompeace, please release your hack before we can decide to buy your sunrise source code. We need proof.
freedompeace, please release your hack before we can decide to buy your sunrise source code. We need proof.
Ohey I got a hater.
"YOU AREN'T GONNA RELEASE SHIT"
-- Nope, I release quality products. Previous examples have been Sunrise, Gingerbread and Portal. You're about to see a new version very soon !
"ALL THAT HYPE FOR FOR NOTHING"
-- How is it for nothing? When criticising people, please provide evidence. Doing so without any supporting facts, especially criticism that is obviously plain wrong makes you look very uneducated, makes you look like you have anger management problems and stupid.
"I KNEW YOU HAD A HIDDEN AGENDA"
-- Nope. You're just unable to comprehend the fact that nice people exist in this world.
"I ALWAYS KNEW IT"
*nods*
"FROM THE TIME YOU JOINED THIS SITE"
-- Did your teachers not teach you how to write a grammatically correct sentence? ._.
"PEOPLE DONT WANT THAT CRAP"
-- I think that it might be nice to explain what "that" refers to rather than ranting on about this "that" that no one understands. That use of "that" is rather stupid, don't you think so too?
"THEY JUST WANT TO HACK"
-- Again, you're misinterpreting humans as a very simple-minded race. Do none of your friends play a multi-player game because it is multi-player? (If you didn't get that - the game has chat)
"THEY DONT GIBE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE"
-- Sir, I am really beginning to think that you have anger-management problems. I mean, look - your anger is hindering your ability to type correctly. "gibe".
"YOU FAIL"
-- Yea, I probably asian-failed my Biology exam today. *sadface* ):
Thanks ! Repped too :3
It's already been released - http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...i-l-i-t-y.html
I'm not using it anymore, and I don't think it would be too wise to release it free to everyone - it would kinda kill the Combat Arms hacking thing.
Anyone willing to invest their time and effort into a hack would find this invaluable.
"YOU AREN'T GONNA RELEASE SHIT"
-- Nope, I release quality products. Previous examples have been Sunrise, Gingerbread and Portal. You're about to see a new version very soon !
"ALL THAT HYPE FOR FOR NOTHING"
-- How is it for nothing? When criticising people, please provide evidence. Doing so without any supporting facts, especially criticism that is obviously plain wrong makes you look very uneducated, makes you look like you have anger management problems and stupid.
"I KNEW YOU HAD A HIDDEN AGENDA"
-- Nope. You're just unable to comprehend the fact that nice people exist in this world.
"I ALWAYS KNEW IT"
*nods*
"FROM THE TIME YOU JOINED THIS SITE"
-- Did your teachers not teach you how to write a grammatically correct sentence? ._.
"PEOPLE DONT WANT THAT CRAP"
-- I think that it might be nice to explain what "that" refers to rather than ranting on about this "that" that no one understands. That use of "that" is rather stupid, don't you think so too?
"THEY JUST WANT TO HACK"
-- Again, you're misinterpreting humans as a very simple-minded race. Do none of your friends play a multi-player game because it is multi-player? (If you didn't get that - the game has chat)
"THEY DONT GIBE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE"
-- Sir, I am really beginning to think that you have anger-management problems. I mean, look - your anger is hindering your ability to type correctly. "gibe".
"YOU FAIL"
-- Yea, I probably asian-failed my Biology exam today. *sadface* ):
Thanks ! Repped too :3
It's already been released - http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...i-l-i-t-y.html
I'm not using it anymore, and I don't think it would be too wise to release it free to everyone - it would kinda kill the Combat Arms hacking thing.
Anyone willing to invest their time and effort into a hack would find this invaluable.
Guys dont judge people without knowing anything. He's selling this source code because hes got no use for it. Hes not releasing Sunrise because he's coding his next hack. Freedompeace is spending at least 8 hours every day just coding for you guys. Have some respect and dont just splurt out shet like that.
hello people just stop and think!!
Please don't make me open the Moderators Control Panel
shut the fuck up or i'll rage ban, not in a good mood fag rats
False alarm? David you fucking cunt, stop trolling on a backup account and get back to minioning asap.
shut the fuck up or i'll rage ban, not in a good mood fag rats
False alarm? David you fucking cunt, stop trolling on a backup account and get back to minioning asap.
Similar Threads
Selling Accounts/Keys/ItemsSelling Sunrise Source Code - to the most popular Combat Arms hack ever !
33 Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Codefreedompeace Sunrise, Gingerbread full source code release
81 WolfTeam GeneralWF D3D released the source code available in the AVA WF OP7PE 3 WarRock - International Hacks[Release] WarHax DLL Source CodeON 20 General Game HackingHALO 2 (XBOX) Source CodeMI 12

