I need help
hello everyone.I'm a new member 
I played blackshot recently.I'm interested in using blackshot hack like wall hack,speed hack, etc.. but it seems that I can't understand all of them because I'm not an expert in computer and programming stuff.I'm not a hacker too.so I want to ask for help.
what the first step I should take? should I download software or something? teach me please.I'm very very very very confused
please help mee :'(

I played blackshot recently.I'm interested in using blackshot hack like wall hack,speed hack, etc.. but it seems that I can't understand all of them because I'm not an expert in computer and programming stuff.I'm not a hacker too.so I want to ask for help.
what the first step I should take? should I download software or something? teach me please.I'm very very very very confused
please help mee :'(

I've download an injecter and what do I do? download a cheat engine?
what is GG bypass? how to bypass? how to patch? injecter? cheat engine? urghhhh! my head is spinning
now my head feels slightly better