ExclamationI need help

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
I need help
hello everyone.I'm a new member

I played blackshot recently.I'm interested in using blackshot hack like wall hack,speed hack, etc.. but it seems that I can't understand all of them because I'm not an expert in computer and programming stuff.I'm not a hacker too.so I want to ask for help.

what the first step I should take? should I download software or something? teach me please.I'm very very very very confused

please help mee :'(
Just go to school.. and quit BlackShot.. Study Hard!
Quote Originally Posted by RazerIV View Post
Just go to school.. and quit BlackShot.. Study Hard!
Bro.. it's holiday.. no school until january..
Quote Originally Posted by aced279 View Post
hello everyone.I'm a new member ...
Welcome...
About hacks to blackshot i have a 3 ways to you.

1) Start learn C++, firstly making easy programs so after it get the hack codes to blackshot around here to make the hack by yourself.
2) Buy VIP hacks;
3) Or do as most people, wait for public hacks be released.
Quote Originally Posted by .SHAZAM. View Post
Welcome...
About hacks to blackshot i have a 3 ways to you.

1) Start learn C++, firstly making easy programs so after it get the hack codes to blackshot around here to make the hack by yourself.
2) Buy VIP hacks;
3) Or do as most people, wait for public hacks be released.
Sir, I just want to learn how to hack and not interested in making a hacking software I've download an injecter and what do I do? download a cheat engine? I'm very confused
Quote Originally Posted by aced279 View Post
I'm very confused
Yeh, we can see it... So first thing that you need to understand, to hack you need a HACK. And blackshot all public hacks is patched for now.
So, if you dont know anything about hacking, just try watch some videos about how to use a dll injector (search it in youtube).
And when you learn how to use it, you can test some patched dll hacks files, maybe you found some hack indetected.
Quote Originally Posted by .SHAZAM. View Post
Yeh, we can see it... So first thing that you need to understand, to hack you need a HACK. And blackshot all public hacks is patched for now.
So, if you dont know anything about hacking, just try watch some videos about how to use a dll injector (search it in youtube).
And when you learn how to use it, you can test some patched dll hacks files, maybe you found some hack indetected.
so... uh... a hack? do you have a hacking program? can you tell me where you get it? please give me link I'm seriously need your help cuz you're the only one willingly to help me
Quote Originally Posted by aced279 View Post
so... uh... a hack?
Of course, but i dont intend to release it right now.
To download you dont need go so far, you can find so many hacktools, dlls files around here, (In This FORUM), just use forum´s search tools.
I read most of the threads but cant understand everything! so many questions going through my head! what is GG bypass? how to bypass? how to patch? injecter? cheat engine? urghhhh! my head is spinning :'( please dear sir, can you tell me how you managed to hack? please teach me master
Quote Originally Posted by aced279 View Post
I read most of the threads but cant understand everything! so many questions going through my head! what is GG bypass? how to bypass? how to patch? injecter? cheat engine? urghhhh! my head is spinning :'( please dear sir, can you tell me how you managed to hack? please teach me master
GG - GameGuard (AntiHack Security System Software - to Prevent players use hack on Blackshot)
Bypass - Just it, bypass mean run Blackshot without GG or makes some hack indetectable for GG
CE (Cheat Engine) - Software to Read, Write, Scan, Search, view Memory of any Program.. This is used to make Memory Hacks
Injecter/Injector - Is a software to you inject dll hack files in Blackshot
HackPatched - Mean the hack doesnt work, bcuz got fix
Quote Originally Posted by .SHAZAM. View Post
GG - GameGuard (AntiHack Security System Software - to Prevent players use hack on Blackshot)
Bypass - Just it, bypass mean run Blackshot without GG or makes some hack indetectable for GG
CE (Cheat Engine) - Software to Read, Write, Scan, Search, view Memory of any Program.. This is used to make Memory Hacks
Injecter/Injector - Is a software to you inject dll hack files in Blackshot
HackPatched - Mean the hack doesnt work, bcuz got fix

ohhhhh now my head feels slightly better can you teach me how to bypass?
Quote Originally Posted by aced279 View Post
ohhhhh now my head feels slightly better can you teach me how to bypass?
No anyone will teach you how do it, bcuz you need learn by yourself, thats why i said that in my first reply.

Most players rate:
Just want Hacks: 90%
Want study to do it: 10%
Quote Originally Posted by .SHAZAM. View Post
No anyone will teach you how do it, bcuz you need learn by yourself, thats why i said that in my first reply.

Most players rate:
Just want Hacks: 90%
Want study to do it: 10%
okay btw thank you
Quote Originally Posted by aced279 View Post
okay btw thank you
Dont be discouraged, this is a community and we are here to help. But this doesnt mean give you a bypass lol
Quote Originally Posted by .SHAZAM. View Post
Dont be discouraged, this is a community and we are here to help. But this doesnt mean give you a bypass lol
at least teach me how to bypass
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?