Could I get Banned?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Could I get Banned?
Could I get banned from playing online if I use Cheat Engine on a custom game of zombies?
Yes, you could.
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
Yes, you could.
And would you say it's not worth it? Do you think the currently undetected zombies hacks would be safe from a ban in a custom game (me playing by myself)?

Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by a2426056 View Post
And would you say it's not worth it? Do you think the currently undetected zombies hacks would be safe from a ban in a custom game (me playing by myself)?

Thanks!
No, it's not worth it.
I rarely cheat in games that I paid for(except if they don't have AC, I do)
There is always risk of getting banned, so even if hack is UD, you can get banned.
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


No, it's not worth it.
I rarely cheat in games that I paid for(except if they don't have AC, I do)
There is always risk of getting banned, so even if hack is UD, you can get banned.
Thanks! I got the game and all the DLCs, and that would just be a waste... Though, it is cool that there exists such cheats. Are the devs risking their legal copy of the game to make these, or is there a magical, unspeakable way (abiding by the forum rules of not discussing warez etc ) that those who make these cheats without risking their $$?
Quote Originally Posted by a2426056 View Post
Thanks! I got the game and all the DLCs, and that would just be a waste... Though, it is cool that there exists such cheats. Are the devs risking their legal copy of the game to make these, or is there a magical, unspeakable way (abiding by the forum rules of not discussing warez etc ) that those who make these cheats without risking their $$?
Some devs do, some don't.
Unspeakable way? 4D1/OP2/PlusOps client? Yes, some devs use free version and make hacks that work for Steam(this is a nice example:http://www.mpgh.net/forum/616-call-d...-versions.html, it uses signatures to find addresses, so it works on any game version).
If you want cheat on BO2, downloads one of these clients(they are free = no risk)..
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


Some devs do, some don't.
Unspeakable way? 4D1/OP2/PlusOps client? Yes, some devs use free version and make hacks that work for Steam(this is a nice example:, it uses signatures to find addresses, so it works on any game version).
If you want cheat on BO2, downloads one of these clients(they are free = no risk)..
Haha, yes. I mean those clients. I knew about 4D1, but not about PlusOps nor OP2... And as a legal owner of BOII, I can download these without having a bad conscience at night! Yay! Thanks for your reply!
Quote Originally Posted by a2426056 View Post
Haha, yes. I mean those clients. I knew about 4D1, but not about PlusOps nor OP2... And as a legal owner of BOII, I can download these without having a bad conscience at night! Yay! Thanks for your reply!
Well, OP2 is/was a "part" of 4D1(it used 4D1's login server, etc.).
Yes, exactly.(I did it as well).
Don't forget to turn off Steam and/or copy files to other place.(Just to make sure that you're safe).
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?