Could i get a ban?

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Could i get a ban?
For just 1 day?

Yea... I have seen a scarry picture when i was young (I was looking at a youtube video... My cousin trolled me)

Since than i always check the rating of the video and the comments... Now its aprils fools day i gues and 2 guys got me with that same sort of bullshit... so pleas @dave or someone else who can ban me I would like to get away for a couple of days until this has past by...


And if that isnt a good reason, here there is one:

0.2k BITCHAAS!! (My post count)

I know, i am a pussy....
Quote Originally Posted by DutchAirForce View Post
For just 1 day?

Yea... I have seen a scarry picture when i was young (I was looking at a youtube video... My cousin trolled me)

Since than i always check the rating of the video and the comments... Now its aprils fools day i gues and 2 guys got me with that same sort of bullshit... so pleas @dave or someone else who can ban me I would like to get away for a couple of days until this has past by...


And if that isnt a good reason, here there is one:

0.2k BITCHAAS!! (My post count)

I know, i am a pussy....
I got a tip, change your password. (Or get your mom to do it)

And tell her NOT to give it to you until tomorrow
(Or just close MPGH, and don't come here. Self control )
fasted ban ever.
BANNED
It was @ @Nico who did it

Congrats to be the "fastest" GM to ban someone today
(That requested it as I/we know of )
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
LEL congrats on 200
You're a spammer doe You got 8k like a month ago
Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post


You're a spammer doe You got 8k like a month ago
It's been 1 month only?
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


It's been 1 month only?
It was like 3 MPGH newspaper things ago
Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post


It was like 3 MPGH newspaper things ago
Wow, then I am really slow.
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


Wow, then I am really slow.
And here I am, stuck at 1k for months +(
Instaban beacaue "Can i get a ban?' in the thread name
Enjoy your time off!
Gratz on .2k!
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?