Could i get a ban?

Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
Nico is quick.
EVERYBODY MOVE APRIL FOOLS POSTS FROM APRIL 1 TO APRIL 2
Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post


And here I am, stuck at 1k for months +(
He'll be back, browsing as a guest.

Self Control != Banned account.
So gewd, not making a new account
Your ass got banned hella fast.
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
It was @ @Nico who did it

Congrats to be the "fastest" GM to ban someone today
(That requested it as I/we know of )
I think it was tunder or jabuuty to set the fastest ban record
Congratz 0,200 posts!
That wasn't even me lol
Dammit, no self control....
Enjoy the time off
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?