LightbulbUsername Generator [Online] [Free / Paid] [Pictures] [100% premium] [10k/day]

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Username Generator [Online] [Free / Paid] [Pictures] [100% premium] [10k/day]
Free account = 20 premium usernames daily.




Available pages (in order):
Register Pageⓘ
Registeredⓘ (don't sign up with _ like me account won't work)
Main Menu + Login + Whois onlineⓘ

Main Menu Login pageⓘ

Contact Pageⓘ
Change password / emailⓘ
Buy / Upgrade Pageⓘ

Free Username Generator (with 20 free usernames)
Your password is encoded with md5 and sha1, reversed and all that shit. It's not readable by me or anyone else. Protected against basic / medium mysql injection
this is how I view your personal info:

Personal infoⓘ

Database infoⓘ (personal) (where passwords, usernames, emails, last login etc. are saved) (this has been improved)

Ranks

Free = 20 usernames per day!
Bronze = 500 usernames daily!
Silver = 1000 usernames daily!
Gold = 2000 usernames daily!
Diamond = 5000 usernames daily!
Platinum = 10000 usernames daily!


Paypal & Bitcoin Accepted

Check the pictures or click here for the website linkⓘ. Pm me if you have questions
be sure to check the pictures first.



Site is constantly updated. You can suggest stuff here.

How it works:

this online web program grabs usernames from a giant web database
and then displays it depending on your rank. Your rank depends on what you pay.
so if you don't pay, you get 20 usernames per day.
Nice. ;D Free = 20 usernames per day!
I dont see the point in this considering you can scrape usernames without even logging into the server anymore.
Would even some1 buy this ??
Quote Originally Posted by thehulkmen View Post
Would even some1 buy this ??
yep there are people, they are too lazy to scrape usernames or they just need new ones that are fully unique
Quote Originally Posted by GertrudeSilver View Post
Nicely done niels
Thx for that

-Magic Bump Of Justice
ok and how do i get the passwords for them because just usernames... dont see the sense ;O
Quote Originally Posted by awesomeraphi View Post
ok and how do i get the passwords for them because just usernames... dont see the sense ;O
There's not really a use for people submitting 3k username lists or buying to get daily usernames; anyone with the right client can join something like Hypixel or McPVP and .scrape them, then use a free generator to get rid of the names that are said twice. I could get about 20k usernames a day if I wanted.



On the side note, I can't seem to connect to the site.
Quote Originally Posted by DepressedEevee View Post

There's not really a use for people submitting 3k username lists or buying to get daily usernames; anyone with the right client can join something like Hypixel or McPVP and .scrape them, then use a free generator to get rid of the names that are said twice. I could get about 20k usernames a day if I wanted.



On the side note, I can't seem to connect to the site.
Ok and how do i get the passwords for them? I mean just usernames have no sense, do they?
Quote Originally Posted by awesomeraphi View Post
Ok and how do i get the passwords for them? I mean just usernames have no sense, do they?
Google the passwords, use a cracker.
Quote Originally Posted by DepressedEevee View Post

There's not really a use for people submitting 3k username lists or buying to get daily usernames; anyone with the right client can join something like Hypixel or McPVP and .scrape them, then use a free generator to get rid of the names that are said twice. I could get about 20k usernames a day if I wanted.



On the side note, I can't seem to connect to the site.
Site should be back up. Thing is, We don't use Hypixel or mcPVP so the chance is still there there are users in our db that are on that server too. However, most of them aren't. Anyway, how about getting 10k usernames a day for the rest of your life without a single bit of effort?




Quote Originally Posted by awesomeraphi View Post
ok and how do i get the passwords for them because just usernames... dont see the sense ;O
There are crackers invented for this.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?