I want to get back into Rez Modding

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
I want to get back into Rez Modding
Hi, I used to be a very popular rez modder. I would like to know if anyone wants me to make anything specific for my welcome back mod lol
My work is in my signature.
Can you create anything besides texture mods
Quote Originally Posted by JKTKILLER View Post
Can you create anything besides texture mods
anything besides texture mods you need a coded hackshield bypass to achieve, so what's the point? just use a hack.

anyway, i don't remember you around here much :S guess you weren't that popular XD there's not much left in modding. Nexon pretty well patched everything up. all you can do any more is gun texture modding and that's it.
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
anything besides texture mods you need a coded hackshield bypass to achieve, so what's the point? just use a hack.

anyway, i don't remember you around here much :S guess you weren't that popular XD there's not much left in modding. Nexon pretty well patched everything up. all you can do any more is gun texture modding and that's it.
No wonder there hasnt been any hackers in a while. That is definitely refreshing. Well it has been a veryyyyyyyyyy long time lmao. Well its no wonder the rez mod page and a lot of other pages on here have been from like September.
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
anything besides texture mods you need a coded hackshield bypass to achieve, so what's the point? just use a hack.

anyway, i don't remember you around here much :S guess you weren't that popular XD there's not much left in modding. Nexon pretty well patched everything up. all you can do any more is gun texture modding and that's it.
actually i have been around for a while ike 3 years just dont post much
Quote Originally Posted by shurusha View Post
No wonder there hasnt been any hackers in a while. That is definitely refreshing. Well it has been a veryyyyyyyyyy long time lmao. Well its no wonder the rez mod page and a lot of other pages on here have been from like September.
yeah that's pretty much when it happened. there was another bypass that used a batch file but that fails now as well. so there's no point in even trying
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
yeah that's pretty much when it happened. there was another bypass that used a batch file but that fails now as well. so there's no point in even trying
I found another bypass, specifically bypassing the MD5 hash. I'm not releasing. Virtually unpatchable.
Quote Originally Posted by omfg im ur mom View Post

I found another bypass, specifically bypassing the MD5 hash. I'm not releasing. Virtually unpatchable.
yeah i know about that. @noob555 has been doing it since 2010

if it's unpatchable, why not release :P lol i'm kidding
thats not right if you have something share it with the community
Quote Originally Posted by omfg im ur mom View Post

I found another bypass, specifically bypassing the MD5 hash. I'm not releasing. Virtually unpatchable.
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
yeah i know about that. @noob555 has been doing it since 2010

if it's unpatchable, why not release :P lol i'm kidding
Is combat arms completely dead yet?
Quote Originally Posted by JKTKILLER View Post
thats not right if you have something share it with the community
LOL no
one of the biggest mistakes I've made was the public releases of mods which nexon had no idea how to deal with
We literally broke the game, another person's multi million dollar creation. A creation which provided joy to millions.
Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
LOL no
one of the biggest mistakes I've made was the public releases of mods which nexon had no idea how to deal with
We literally broke the game, another person's multi million dollar creation. A creation which provided joy to millions.
love to know some of the stuff you found after you stopped releasing just for the lols
nah, see every one doesnt use hacks they just give a advangte to some which is the whole point
Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
LOL no
one of the biggest mistakes I've made was the public releases of mods which nexon had no idea how to deal with
We literally broke the game, another person's multi million dollar creation. A creation which provided joy to millions.
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
love to know some of the stuff you found after you stopped releasing just for the lols
I don't remember any of it. It's been years.
@shurusha I was thinking of m16a3 actually feel like a different gun, lol.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?