Trying to get back into hacking...

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Trying to get back into hacking...
Hey all, I'm trying to give maple hacking a shot (haven't played in over a year, and started getting that itch...). I've looked around and tried searching topics, and from my limited understanding, you can "inject" a MS CRC Bypass and Bartjr's V90.1 MapleStory Trainer and then give it a shot? I tried searching for some guide or tutorial on how to use an injecter and was unsuccessful. I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction to understand what injecter to use and how to use it. I'd really appreciate any help.
Well finject is really easy to use, to hard to explain tho. Not sure if you need a bypass for bartjr's hack because i dont use one.
Quote Originally Posted by jono12333 View Post
Well finject is really easy to use, to hard to explain tho. Not sure if you need a bypass for bartjr's hack because i dont use one.
Yeah you need a bypass for my hack.

I might put a built in bypass in my next update though.
Quote Originally Posted by bartjr View Post
Yeah you need a bypass for my hack.

I might put a built in bypass in my next update though.
O.o that could be why i get dc'ed sometimes..
Quote Originally Posted by jono12333 View Post
O.o that could be why i get dc'ed sometimes..
Probably.

.

.
Dont you
.
.
.
.
.
me i know message was to short haha
Quote Originally Posted by jono12333 View Post
Dont you
.
.
.
.
.
me i know message was to short haha
Yeah you need a bypass.
Alright, I've made some slight headway on this, but could still use some help -- I start MS using "gamelauncher.exe" in the nexon directory, brings up grey box, hit start game, now i'm at the window with an orange background and "start game" button in bottom right. Go into Finject, add CRC bypass to list and inject - "Injected: CRC Bypass.dll". Remove it from list on the left and add V90.1 Trainer - some error about MSVCR100.dll missing from my computer. Am I messing up the order of injections or injecting at wrong time? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

using CRC bypass found here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/98-maplest...s-v0-90-a.html

and bartjrs V90.1 trainer found here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/98-maplest...y-trainer.html
ok this is what you do inject it when it has "start game" inject both including by pass then quit the injector when it says crc by pass injected then have fun hacking
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us