Ideas for this section

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Ideas for this section
I've been trying to think of ways to somewhat improve this section. For example, instead of having Naruto weekly threads, we have one thread for general discussion. It's strange to make a thread for each chapter/episode now that I think about it. Any other ideas on how to help improve this section?
A hentai section or 18+ section. That way people who dont like to see hentai wont have to?
Or a tag that indicates that there is hentai in that thread
Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
A hentai section or 18+ section. That way people who dont like to see hentai wont have to?
Or a tag that indicates that there is hentai in that thread
Just add [18+] to the title.
I think the weekly threads are nice gives people more things to talk about.

P.s. a korean manhwa section vs japan manga
Hentai section, with free accounts for hentai websites, hentai news, hentai pics, hentai movies, and OPPAI WALLPAPERS!
lol joking, I honestly dont know.
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
Hentai section, with free accounts for hentai websites, hentai news, hentai pics, hentai movies, and OPPAI WALLPAPERS!
lol joking, I honestly dont know.
lol u big ass perv
Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
lol u big ass perv
No, that statement is false. I am a gentleman with a refined taste in human sexual intercourse.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post

No, that statement is false. I am a gentleman with a refined taste in human sexual intercourse.

What the difference?
Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
What the difference?
There is none. I simply put it on a refined sentence of rich vocabulary like a real gentleman.
If you didnt get it yet, Im just joking.

Oppai forever.
How bout more members. Section won't go anywhere if there's not people here, don't want influx of useless spam.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
How bout more members. Section won't go anywhere if there's not people here, don't want influx of useless spam.
Yeah, we need more members tbh.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
How bout more members. Section won't go anywhere if there's not people here, don't want influx of useless spam.
Whenever I see a person with something anime related (avi/sig) I tell them to check out this section.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Whenever I see a person with something anime related (avi/sig) I tell them to check out this section.
Aha~ Well, I am interested
@[MPGH]AqworldThunder O: maybe we can discuss about different anime that we all like
we need more moe and mascot pets ._.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?