Tomb Wall Bug

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Tomb Wall Bug
I was using club559's server and am trying to make a tomb map but the tomb wall seems to cause my screen to go black and make my character run very fast (why this happens i don't know). Everything else runs fine any help for this? I can upload pictures in a bit
Yah this happens. You have to specify how it connects. Check out the example tomb and look at the wall properties.
Quote Originally Posted by Tachyonic View Post
Yah this happens. You have to specify how it connects. Check out the example tomb and look at the wall properties.
Where are these located? I checked the tomb.jm that came with club559's source but that gave me the same problem. Does the tomb.wmap that works have something different? Sorry kind of nooby just slowly learning how all this works.
look this is what you put on every single wall with the edit tool.

Look at the example jm and look at the wall connections like this one and match it up with yours. @Fishphd
Quote Originally Posted by Tachyonic View Post
look this is what you put on every single wall with the edit tool.
Look at the example jm and look at the wall connections like this one and match it up with yours.
Thanks for the help! Slowly but surely getting everything working. Also is there any key for what numbers go for each wall side? Im doing it by hand it would seem easier if i knew how the worked.
@Fishphd
I'm not sure I just do it as I see it on the .jm
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us