Weapon hack

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Cabalaros? Wtf

This question has been asked so many times, and answered many times as well.

Code:
#define FAMAS 22
*(long*)(Server + Weapons) = FAMAS;
Thanks CAn You Give me the Full source code
Quote Originally Posted by TrAdEMaRc View Post
Cabalaros? Wtf

This question has been asked so many times, and answered many times as well.

Code:
#define FAMAS 22
*(long*)(Server + Weapons) = FAMAS;
And The Weaponpointer addies
Quote Originally Posted by TrAdEMaRc View Post
Cabalaros? Wtf

This question has been asked so many times, and answered many times as well.

Code:
#define FAMAS 22
*(long*)(Server + Weapons) = FAMAS;
na try ko na to. at gumagana naman . pero TANGINA! DC pag itira.
i know di lang ganyan ang source para sa WeaponHack.
Quote Originally Posted by ElCroix View Post
na try ko na to. at gumagana naman . pero TANGINA! DC pag itira.
i know di lang ganyan ang source para sa WeaponHack.
Then good, you know.
Quote Originally Posted by TrAdEMaRc View Post
Then good, you know.
Oh men! Seriously? I know because i think. I'm not like others who beg for codes. but this weaponhack amaze me, and i dont have a F*cking clue of making it. You're lucky cuz Ceballos gave you the codes and sources/shits. WTF! -_-
Saan Kopala Lagay ito sa ongame or sa outgame ?
Quote Originally Posted by TrAdEMaRc View Post
Then good, you know.
may Iba paba Source yung gamit ni cabalaros
Quote Originally Posted by ElCroix View Post
Oh men! Seriously? I know because i think. I'm not like others who beg for codes. but this weaponhack amaze me, and i dont have a F*cking clue of making it. You're lucky cuz Ceballos gave you the codes and sources/shits. WTF! -_-
Wrong, @MJCreado gave me the addies/code for a previous patch. Told me to use CE, and I updated it. But @[W]eb[C]ombat still deserves credits on finding it
Quote Originally Posted by TrAdEMaRc View Post
Wrong, @MJCreado gave me the addies/code for a previous patch. Told me to use CE, and I updated it. But @[W]eb[C]ombat still deserves credits on finding it
Can you Teach me Using Teamviewer
I don't got the addies, but the source is already posted above
cabalaros ?? what the ^_^ ahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah aahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah ahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahah ahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah ahahahahahahaahahahahah...
Full Source Give me this is need struts or not
cabalaros daw ??? pina ulit ulit nya pa eah
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?