IM A NOOBWhere do lua scripts go? Like im using an atm cracker but I dont know where to put it in my gmod folder. Can anyone help me PLOX?
Originally Posted by manwith3boobs Where do lua scripts go? Like im using an atm cracker but I dont know where to put it in my gmod folder. Can anyone help me PLOX? Oh look, a player from the 'Staff' of Battlefield of Duty: Source ! It's funny how you didn't spotted my 81-2 score yesterday
Originally Posted by TheMikuChibi Oh look, a player from the 'Staff' of Battlefield of Duty: Source ! It's funny how you didn't spotted my 81-2 score yesterday shut up idiot last time you went against me you hid in a fucking wall because you got shit on so hard
Originally Posted by banevasion58 shut up idiot last time you went against me you hid in a fucking wall because you got shit on so hard lol, I didn't knew I was able to go inside walls.
Originally Posted by TheMikuChibi Oh look, a player from the 'Staff' of Battlefield of Duty: Source ! It's funny how you didn't spotted my 81-2 score yesterday That bitch stole my name, im not admin on any server. My name on steam is [rps]Manwith3boobs
Originally Posted by TheMikuChibi lol, I didn't knew I was able to go inside walls. Oh I bet you were fucking them up pretty bad last night ;D
Originally Posted by ganesh7 this isnt roblox and this isn't your place to talk shit to make your self feel better because your dad beats you.
Originally Posted by BigBadWilly and this isn't your place to talk shit to make your self feel better because your dad beats you. SomeOne Is Very Very Mad Because His Mother Left His Dad And EveryNight His Dad Raped Him In His Vagina.
Originally Posted by ganesh7 SomeOne Is Very Very Mad Because His Mother Left His Dad And EveryNight His Dad Raped Him In His Vagina. Sorry but your comeback just wasn't good at all,
Originally Posted by ganesh7 SomeOne Is Very Very Mad Because His Mother Left His Dad And EveryNight His Dad Raped Him In His Vagina. Pls stoop, tryler impersonatory text will no longr fool the dumb and autistec.