IM A NOOB

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
IM A NOOB
Where do lua scripts go? Like im using an atm cracker but I dont know where to put it in my gmod folder. Can anyone help me PLOX?
Quote Originally Posted by manwith3boobs View Post
Where do lua scripts go? Like im using an atm cracker but I dont know where to put it in my gmod folder. Can anyone help me PLOX?
Oh look, a player from the 'Staff' of Battlefield of Duty: Source ! It's funny how you didn't spotted my 81-2 score yesterday
Quote Originally Posted by TheMikuChibi View Post
Oh look, a player from the 'Staff' of Battlefield of Duty: Source ! It's funny how you didn't spotted my 81-2 score yesterday
shut up idiot last time you went against me you hid in a fucking wall because you got shit on so hard
Quote Originally Posted by banevasion58 View Post
shut up idiot last time you went against me you hid in a fucking wall because you got shit on so hard
lol, I didn't knew I was able to go inside walls.
Quote Originally Posted by TheMikuChibi View Post
Oh look, a player from the 'Staff' of Battlefield of Duty: Source ! It's funny how you didn't spotted my 81-2 score yesterday
That bitch stole my name, im not admin on any server. My name on steam is [rps]Manwith3boobs
Quote Originally Posted by TheMikuChibi View Post
lol, I didn't knew I was able to go inside walls.

Oh I bet you were fucking them up pretty bad last night ;D
Just google .
this isnt roblox
Quote Originally Posted by ganesh7 View Post
this isnt roblox

and this isn't your place to talk shit to make your self feel better because your dad beats you.
Quote Originally Posted by BigBadWilly View Post
and this isn't your place to talk shit to make your self feel better because your dad beats you.
SomeOne Is Very Very Mad Because His Mother Left His Dad And EveryNight His Dad Raped Him In His Vagina.
Quote Originally Posted by ganesh7 View Post
SomeOne Is Very Very Mad Because His Mother Left His Dad And EveryNight His Dad Raped Him In His Vagina.
Sorry but your comeback just wasn't good at all,
Quote Originally Posted by ganesh7 View Post
SomeOne Is Very Very Mad Because His Mother Left His Dad And EveryNight His Dad Raped Him In His Vagina.
Pls stoop, tryler impersonatory text will no longr fool the dumb and autistec.
Well. That escalated quickly.
Oh yeah.. can someone tell me what Google is?
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us