PostShadowrealm XP/CP bot

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Shadowrealm XP/CP bot
Hey guys, I made a bot that you might want it
My first bot post, Hope you enjoy
I use the other skills in case of surviving :P
Virus scan:

http://virusscan.jotti.org/en-gb/sca...58a30918150cde



I'm sorry that I can't post the URL for the virus scan, if anyone who is kind enough to comment and tell me how to post the virus scan URL, feel free too

I'm new here
Shadowrealm XP and CP_mpgh.net.zip423 B · 1,379 downloads Clean
Welcome to MPGH, enjoy your stay.
To post links you need 10 posts.
Fixed scan for you

/Approved
Ok
Thank you, Glue
CAnt you just goto shadow realm and generic attack bot
Quote Originally Posted by ewrc View Post
CAnt you just goto shadow realm and generic attack bot
The reason that I make this bot, it's because using Generic Attack Bot and leave the Le Bot alone might get you disconnected.
I made this bot so that you can bot as per normal and Relogin whenever you are disconnected.
Besides, Who give a damn of login everytime you get disconnected while using Generic Attack Bot in Shadowrealm.
I'm tired of this so I made this bot.
Remember to setup your Auto Relogin and Tick ''Resume Bot Manager''

Any questions?

By the way, if you have any problems, please post your comment.....
Quote Originally Posted by pureg4y View Post
The reason that I make this bot, it's because using Generic Attack Bot and leave the Le Bot alone might get you disconnected.
^This. /msg2short
Your bot will help some persons, because on this Friday, the level cap will rise to 60!.
You're Welcome if you thanks me....
I made this for fun anyways.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?