Shadowrealm Exp Bot

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Shadowrealm Exp Bot
A bot made for botters to farm in shadowrealm.


Code:
A simple bot I made for players to "gather and farm" in one room. You can manually go to a random room IF the room is full.
I highly suggest that you use this room (shadowrealm-2013) so that we can farm in a single room together.

I used necro. You can change the skills if you won't use the same class.


I suggest that:

   >We use necro
   >We play at Minimal
   >We join the same room (shadowrealm-2013)


EDIT:
-Added a DM version (just incase)
-If you want to farm at public rooms, just join a room manually


Download shadowrealm exp for group farming, and shadowrealm exp2 for private farming.

Virus Scans
File 1
File 1

File 2
File 2


Thanks to AQWorldThunder for the VS

File 3
File 3
shadowrealm exp public_mpgh.net.zip437 B · 605 downloads Clean
shadowrealm exp2 private_mpgh.net.zip431 B · 422 downloads Clean
Shadowrelam Exp [DM 4.0]_mpgh.net.zip420 B · 277 downloads Clean
i cant wait for this to be approved
2013? That's a number that anyone would go to. Should of made it a random number between 1000 and 2000. Also, posting the room number on here reveals it to spies and can potentially get any character that joins the room and bots banned easily.

Also, most users would appreciate if you made downloads .zip instead of .rar, so that those who do not possess programs to extract the files can do so using the default extractor on their computers.
Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
2013? That's a number that anyone would go to. Should of made it a random number between 1000 and 2000. Also, posting the room number on here reveals it to spies and can potentially get any character that joins the room and bots banned easily.
Alright, let me remove the "exact" room. I forgot about those spies :| sorry.

EDIT: I created another one for private farming.
Also, most users would appreciate if you made downloads .zip instead of .rar, so that those who do not possess programs to extract the files can do so using the default extractor on their computers.
Alright, sir. Done
Oops
Sorry about that. I forgot the rules about posting since I haven't released stuffs for a long time.
Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post


Does that mean you approved it?
I added 2 virus scans for both files... so yeah.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
I added 2 virus scans for both files... so yeah.
Jesus that Gintoki face. I will never unsee that xD
/ Approved
(Noob question) i install the file, now what do i do?? (i haz le bot)
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?