PostPost your USED codes here!

Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4
Post your USED codes here!
READ THIS PLEASE BEFORE POSTING.

1. DO NOT ASK FOR CODES, THEY'LL COME WHEN THE PEOPLE POST THEM. BE PATIENT AND F5!
2. THIS IS NOT A TRADING POST, FOR TRADING YOU GOT THIS LINK
3. IF YOU CATCH A CODE, AT LEAST BE GENTLE AND THANK THE GUY WHO SHARED IT.


It seems that this only works with keys from EU, which can be used at EUW and EUNE.

Since there's able to use the same key at different servers, and there's not a post like this, would be nice to share your used codes with others like this


Example:

Server where you used the code: EUW
Code: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

So people from EUNE can use it.



Come on,don't be greedy,you already got your code redemed,let the other people have some of them.

Share this post with your mates, and I hope it was helpful for any of you, if you get any key thank the user who posted it, and try to post any key back!
Hope it helps someone.
Quote Originally Posted by Flying Magical Ponies View Post
Where are your codes then?
Nice one! He just wants to use all the code he will get
Here are my codes ^
What are the used codes for?
Quote Originally Posted by Cemenela View Post
What are the used codes for?
Read the Post! Again It says:

"It seems that this only works with keys from EU, which can be used at EUW and EUNE.

Since there's able to use the same key at different servers, and there's not a post like this, would be nice to share your used codes with others like this


Example:

Server where you used the code: EUW
Code: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

So people from EUNE can use it.



Come on,don't be greedy,you already got your code redemed,let the other people have some of them."
I searched my skype history from some of my friends and found out these codes *I DO NOT KNOW IF THEY HAVE BEEN REDEMED* but it's worth a try.

PAX JAX : UDXTR4DZUMG6VVVX (Used on EUW and maybe NA)
PAX SIVIR : CLCRWGD6DZ6G (Used on EUW)
I'am not sure but I think that this is pax sivir but NOT SURE : UJTAPLA6CYDX

If I find any other codes i will post them here
Riot Blitzcrank : WW3WJLMKYL7QTE
WWGVAQP9CYWGJM ~ Arcade Hecarim
WWMG72V9YFLWE7 ~ Riot Blitz
WWHLKPNAVKNRY6 ~ Hecy
WWY4QDUDWXC3QQ ~ Blitzy
WWYYP99GXRCT3Z ~ Hecy
All were already used in NA :\

Thx for the post though either way :P.
All used on EUNE
Quote Originally Posted by bloody181 View Post
All used on EUNE
If you are from UK shouldn't you be EUW? lol
Quote Originally Posted by MuffinHD View Post
If you are from UK shouldn't you be EUW? lol
I tried on EU-NE too
Wish they worked on NA.
Well nice post, I tried in LAN but dont work :c
Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us