How is the done??? [Care Package bridges, walls]Still not allowed to post links for some reason so I hope this shows up:
Depending on your version, it's either the steam mod tool by nukem and zxz000 or it's the infinityscript port by ntauthority.
Originally Posted by hkKenshin Depending on your version, it's either the steam mod tool by nukem and zxz000 or it's the infinityscript port by ntauthority. Its Tekno. Do you have any links for the last one? I googled it and nothing of worth came up.
Originally Posted by [EPiC] Rev Its Tekno. Do you have any links for the last one? I googled it and nothing of worth came up. Try their site.
Originally Posted by hkKenshin Try their site. Oh silly me! It was on the homepage of their forums. A durrr. Anyone insterested, here: microfusion.org/Software/mw3/
Originally Posted by ruymack_99999 I will tell you it,s just plugin called mapedit.dll or mapmanualedit.dll OH and i can,t give them to you because it has copyrights but try to talk to someone who knows how to source and tell him to make you a plugin
Originally Posted by ruymack_99999 OH and i can,t give them to you because it has copyrights but try to talk to someone who knows how to source and tell him to make you a plugin It has no copyrights. It's open souce.
In case you don't find the plugin, here it is. https://www.virustotal.com/nl/file/3...is/1388613654/ http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...9416c7c4ebc3a7MapEdit_mpgh.net.rar12 KB · 110 downloads CleanDownload & Thanks
@ @EcOfGeRi. Remember ! Always post 2 scans with your attachements ! You have been warned. //Approved.