QuestionHow is the done??? [Care Package bridges, walls]

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
How is the done??? [Care Package bridges, walls]
Still not allowed to post links for some reason so I hope this shows up:
Assuming this isn't the official MW3, it's a mod, maybe a premade modded map
Depending on your version, it's either the steam mod tool by nukem and zxz000 or it's the infinityscript port by ntauthority.
Quote Originally Posted by hkKenshin View Post
Depending on your version, it's either the steam mod tool by nukem and zxz000 or it's the infinityscript port by ntauthority.
Its Tekno. Do you have any links for the last one? I googled it and nothing of worth came up.
Quote Originally Posted by [EPiC] Rev View Post
Its Tekno. Do you have any links for the last one? I googled it and nothing of worth came up.
Try their site.
Quote Originally Posted by hkKenshin View Post
Try their site.
Oh silly me! It was on the homepage of their forums. A durrr.

Anyone insterested, here: microfusion.org/Software/mw3/
It nice to be release
I will tell you it,s just plugin called mapedit.dll or mapmanualedit.dll
Quote Originally Posted by ruymack_99999 View Post
I will tell you it,s just plugin called mapedit.dll or mapmanualedit.dll
OH and i can,t give them to you because it has copyrights but try to talk to someone who knows how to source and tell him to make you a plugin
Quote Originally Posted by ruymack_99999 View Post
OH and i can,t give them to you because it has copyrights but try to talk to someone who knows how to source and tell him to make you a plugin
It has no copyrights. It's open souce.
@ @EcOfGeRi.
Remember ! Always post 2 scans with your attachements ! You have been warned.
//Approved.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?