Super No Spread Source Code

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
Super No Spread Source Code
*(double*)ADR_SuperNoSpread = 1;

I know that's correct but I don't know why it keeps getting detected after a few seconds of use.

and yes, the address is correct
Quote Originally Posted by RubberDuckY09 View Post
*(double*)ADR_SuperNoSpread = 1;

I know that's correct but I don't know why it keeps getting detected after a few seconds of use.

and yes, the address is correct
because you don't Have Bypass
/solved
Quote Originally Posted by Heart123 View Post
because you don't Have Bypass
/solved
enlighten me please, how do I make the bypass?
Quote Originally Posted by RubberDuckY09 View Post
enlighten me please, how do I make the bypass?
Bypass is private
Quote Originally Posted by Heart123 View Post
because you don't Have Bypass
/solved
Since when bypass is needed for memory features ?
Values are 0 and 5
Could be done undetectedly.
Quote Originally Posted by AeroMan View Post
Values are 0 and 5
Could be done undetectedly.
yeah, I tried that, its still getting detected
Quote Originally Posted by RubberDuckY09 View Post
yeah, I tried that, its still getting detected
Does your hack crash when you don't have the nospread included?
Quote Originally Posted by AeroMan View Post
Does your hack crash when you don't have the nospread included?
no it doesnt crash
Quote Originally Posted by RubberDuckY09 View Post
no it doesnt crash
Then it's the nospread
Quote Originally Posted by AeroMan View Post
Then it's the nospread
yeah so I was looking forward to learning how to make that bypass that the other guy was talking about
use the offset below btw its for WRPH

*(float*)(xPlayer+OFS_NoSpread) = 1;
no need for bypass if you use the offset of NoSpread
ByPass for Assemply Hacks and like that
I had a similar problem once and solved with this

Code:
void WriteMemory(void *adr, void *ptr, int size)
{
DWORD dwback;
VirtualProtect(adr,size,PAGE_EXECUTE_READWRITE, &dwback);
memcpy(adr,ptr,size);
VirtualProtect(adr,size,dwback, &dwback);
}

template <typename T>void WriteMemory(void* adr,T Vaule,T *Input = NULL)
{
if(Input == 0)
WriteMemory((void*)adr,(void*)&Vaule,sizeof(T));
else
WriteMemory((void*)Input,(void*)adr,sizeof(T));
}



WriteMemory<double>((void*)ADR_SUPERNOSPREAD,0.0);
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us