Super No Spread Source Code

Posts 31–37 of 37 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by pusongbato View Post
Many of Memory addresses in WarRock PH are already detected, it's been detect by Massive a months ago including SNS, NS, auto ammo medic, gun distance, stw, speed hack, virtual jump, boneshot, stamina 1 -5, wallclimb, etc, .
You just need undetected detours, not bypass
Quote Originally Posted by n4n033 View Post
You just need undetected detours, not bypass
I tried it using detours, but after 5 minutes of playing ingame, the detection message will appear.
Quote Originally Posted by pusongbato View Post
I tried it using detours, but after 5 minutes of playing ingame, the detection message will appear.
undetected detours
Quote Originally Posted by n4n033 View Post
undetected detours
I already tried it using undetected detours, I use undetected detours on making no menu chams and it works perfectly without getting detection, but when I tried it on the Memory Addresses that been detect by Massive the ud detours makes detected because of the addys that I had used. xd
Quote Originally Posted by pusongbato View Post
I already tried it using undetected detours, I use undetected detours on making no menu chams and it works perfectly without getting detection, but when I tried it on the Memory Addresses that been detect by Massive the ud detours makes detected because of the addys that I had used. xd
Try Monalang Bypass Simple lang tapos hindi pa ma detect ang memmory Address
Quote Originally Posted by pusongbato View Post
I already tried it using undetected detours, I use undetected detours on making no menu chams and it works perfectly without getting detection, but when I tried it on the Memory Addresses that been detect by Massive the ud detours makes detected because of the addys that I had used. xd
you can easly make a nomenu chams with detected detours, but for D3D you can't if you don't got a bypass thats all
well there's still ways to make some of those addies temporarily ud totally depends on how the code works when and how i'ts activated and deactivated and how long can it be activated before the ac notices that there is something changed on the memory and on the parts of .data of the warrock.exe which is hashed by the ac like the stamina memory addies
Posts 31–37 of 37 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us