New level cap

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
New level cap
As you may know, right now the level cap is 60.
I know 3 possible areas to level up: Undead Pirates, Shadowrealm and chaos altar. I would like to know which area do you guys prefer and why?
I prefer the chaos altar because the enemies are very each to kill with chaorruper locked and gives decent exp.
Too bad i'm only at level 38 -.-
ChaosAlter=sucks because respon rate is slow + no one there
pirates=low xp giving
shadowrealm= hardly anyone there :/

timespace= BEST PLACE ALMOST SAME AS SHADOWREALM AND INSTANT RESPAWN AND ALWAYS FULL ROOM

ENJOY
Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
ChaosAlter=sucks because respon rate is slow + no one there
pirates=low xp giving
shadowrealm= hardly anyone there :/

timespace= BEST PLACE ALMOST SAME AS SHADOWREALM AND INSTANT RESPAWN AND ALWAYS FULL ROOM

ENJOY
Well that was a really pointless and a tad ignorant post. The respawn times are due to the amount of players on the server. Just because a certain location doesn't have many people doesn't make it a suck-iah place. Actually, the less people the better. Botting in public rooms, especially just straight up farming for exp in a single room can be pretty dangerous.

What I would choose is Chaos Altar. With the use of a Legend/AC Chaorrupter Locked, farming there isn't bad at all.
I use to love Timespace but now I use Chaosaltar. Leveling up is so easy now with the 1 Hour EXP boosts from the wheel.
Quote Originally Posted by BobbertZhubert View Post
I use to love Timespace but now I use Chaosaltar. Leveling up is so easy now with the 1 Hour EXP boosts from the wheel.
Same here. On chaos altar I'm getting 1 lv on 5 hours.
there will be a level cap for 100 in future don't worry
In few month level cap will be 100.
Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post
In few month level cap will be 100.
How do you know or are you just assuming that?
Quote Originally Posted by ineedtotrade! View Post
How do you know or are you just assuming that?
Thats how AQW works from now. They will raise level cap , patch loaders, make game boring and later they will sell it to kabam.
Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post


Thats how AQW works from now. They will raise level cap , patch loaders, make game boring and later they will sell it to kabam.
The problem will be when they divide efforts between AQW and AQW3D.
Quote Originally Posted by Argorok11 View Post
The problem will be when they divide efforts between AQW and AQW3D.
AQ3D is no longer an existing project…

It was scrapped a while back.
Lol Glue you just brought my old memories of Realm of the Mad God back...
WHYY
Quote Originally Posted by DaBOSSN View Post
Lol Glue you just brought my old memories of Realm of the Mad God back...
WHYY
Because Kabam owns whole world
Forgot to mention,on lv 59 chaos altar stops giving exp.
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?