RoTMG Ability Spam Hack?

Posts 1–15 of 121 · Page 1 of 9
RoTMG Ability Spam Hack?
So I was just in Nexus and there was a no named assassin that just spammed his ability literally 20 times & it made my fps drop to around 5. He also did it with huntress and my fps was 5 for like 10 seconds. Does anyone know anything about this?
I recorded, how one guy instakilled o1, and the statues
Yeah, this level 7 Assassin just 1 hit the Avatar..
I'm wondering who it could be
He had a post on Reddit i am trying to track it down
Quote Originally Posted by ImJazz View Post
spammed his ability literally 20 times
More like 500 times.
life lesson, if you find something awesome, be selfish and don't share it

So far, to the best of my knowledge, 6 people including myself know how to do it (by know how, I mean have my script) and I'd like to keep it that way
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
life lesson, if you find something awesome, be selfish and don't share it

So far, to the best of my knowledge, 6 people including myself know how to do it (by know how, I mean have my script) and I'd like to keep it that way
You kind of let the cat out of the bag on that one. Considering that there is virtually only one parameter to play with, you don't need a college education to figure out what needs to be done.
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
life lesson, if you find something awesome, be selfish and don't share it

So far, to the best of my knowledge, 6 people including myself know how to do it (by know how, I mean have my script) and I'd like to keep it that way
Lol , why are you on hacking forums which shares all hacks for RotMG if you wont share yours?
Quote Originally Posted by Matofato View Post
Lol , why are you on hacking forums which shares all hacks for RotMG if you wont share yours?
Just because this is a hacking forum doesn't mean that it requires one to share what they worked on.
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
life lesson, if you find something awesome, be selfish and don't share it

So far, to the best of my knowledge, 6 people including myself know how to do it (by know how, I mean have my script) and I'd like to keep it that way
If you ever feel generous you know theres that one person (me) that might have given you a little tip :>.... So my inbox is empty <3
Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
You kind of let the cat out of the bag on that one. Considering that there is virtually only one parameter to play with, you don't need a college education to figure out what needs to be done.
This is the most mind boggling part of this place sometimes. People find something awesome, and instead of actually STFU they come to post about the super awesome (and 9/10 not hard to reproduce) thing they have but say they are going to keep it hush hush.

Can do one or the other, not both.

6 people might as well be 600.
Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
You kind of let the cat out of the bag on that one. Considering that there is virtually only one parameter to play with, you don't need a college education to figure out what needs to be done.
I know, I screwed up... I wanted to share my fun with someone and I was talking to zbornox already.

Quote Originally Posted by Matofato View Post
Lol , why are you on hacking forums which shares all hacks for RotMG if you wont share yours?
Initially to get free hacks, then to learn how to make my own (which I don't think I've done, removing particles doesn't really count). Also, there's a difference between game improvement hacks, like fullscreen, and game breaking exploits.

I found a game breaking exploit in wow a while back, sat on it for a couple months, never found any way to profit off it really (you couldn't bring it anywhere) so I released it, and someone found a way to bring it to raid bosses, and in few days it was patched.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwulB7wTDCY
No regrets there. But in this case I didn't wait at all before sharing.

this blows. although really, I wasn't even first to find it and that first person crashed everyone on usw with tricksters. that's about as public as you can get without releasing it.
@Alde.
definitely not you(Jostun)..... (sarcasm)
Hey another thing on kids hand that will be patched soon, who is the fucking one who shared this stuff.. ?
Posts 1–15 of 121 · Page 1 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us