How do you remove Spam Hack?

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
How do you remove Spam Hack?
How do you remove Spam hack From crossfire hack?
u mean from the mpgh pub? YOU don't you buy the vip
Yes. You do! Theres a hack out that had it tooken off...
I dont know why but at my public there is no spam bot lol
its possible to take it off but i was just saying YOU (as in just you) buy the vip cus u can't recode it urself
Oh ya.. -_-
What this "spam" you guys talk about? I never had any problems with it, but then again im using VIP version.
Can't remove it.
Its been said 100 times before. Look around a bit before you post.
Its the price you pay for using MPGH Public Hack
They provide you with hacks.
You advertise for them.
Its fair.
Play without hacks, or deal with it.
Well just recode it.. but i guess you dont know how to do that..
Oh Ya. Theres no message now. WHAT?!
Where Should a post the file?
I dont have that spam bot in the public why?
You can but im not telling. Buy VIP and you won't have to deal with it.
I dont worked on my public but i have no spam bot why? (sry spamm^^)
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us