Why do you watch anime?
Why do you watch anime? I know some of you say cause its entertaining, that is better than the other stuff, don't get me wrong it is but isn't there a deeper meaning to why you watch anime?
I personally watch anime cause its enjoyable to watch, that is entertaining and brightens my day up, but not just that, I watch it cause i want to learn more, learn about the possibilities that this world could have, Learn about the past, the present and the future. I take Anime as a entertainment but i also take it serious
So do you have a deeper meaning to watching anime?
I personally watch anime cause its enjoyable to watch, that is entertaining and brightens my day up, but not just that, I watch it cause i want to learn more, learn about the possibilities that this world could have, Learn about the past, the present and the future. I take Anime as a entertainment but i also take it serious
So do you have a deeper meaning to watching anime?






