Why do you watch anime?

Posts 46–52 of 52 · Page 4 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


:/ not really gettin it.
There aren't any ads in the we comic section of naver. Also Sui doesn't really accept donations. Don't get me wrong mangacow and other sites that translate tog do lol just not sui
Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
There is no ads on naver
The more people who view the comics on the website, the more money he makes. Or at least, that's what I assumed.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
The more people who view the comics on the website, the more money he makes. Or at least, that's what I assumed.
Then he would get millions lol
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
The more people who view the comics on the website, the more money he makes. Or at least, that's what I assumed.
But yeh I don't know if they even get money. Have u read trump? Trump (LEE Chae-Eun) Manga - Read Trump (LEE Chae-Eun) Online at MangaHere.com. It's a great korean mangwha if u clicked the link u can read the summaries. I'm guessing anyone can submit work to naver to display on the web
Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
Then he would get millions lol
Ad revenue isn't so profitable, but he certainly isn't doing it in his spare time for free I can tell you that.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Ad revenue isn't so profitable, but he certainly isn't doing it in his spare time for free I can tell you that.
Help me find an ad? 신의 탑 :: 네이버 웹툰 lol I actually want to figure out how they get paid
네이버


:/ They get paid by naver.

It's not something you can make an extravagant living off of, but they sure aren't doing it for free.

From the scanners:

"As I understand it, the dynamics of the Korean internet / populace's usage of the internet is quite different than the western world, where much traffic is actually funneled through three or so major internet conglomerates. So, these companies offer free-to-the-public webtoons, because it's a promotion tool for themselves, and because they're a conglomerate, they can even pay authors (take a loss on webtoon, gain money through other services). As an example, there's Noblesse keychains and T-shirts marketed by these companies, so it's actually possible that these webtoons might even be lucrative qua webtoon (and not qua promotional tool)."



Sorry, my bad. Unlike manga-hosting sites they don't need ads, just site traffic.


Posts 46–52 of 52 · Page 4 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?