Why do you watch anime?

Posts 16–30 of 52 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Scammed. View Post
TenTen is like the ugliest girl. .-. , dont include Sakura.
Each his own. Shinobu wins overall though, nobody can beat Shinobu.

Quote Originally Posted by -WhiteNoise View Post
Tentacles.
Hentai?
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
TenTen is
Though we all know who really wins
Definitely Koyomi
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Definitely Koyomi

10/10 would bang



Look at that wavy hair! Much badass. Much good.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
10/10 would bang



Look at that wavy hair! Much badass. Much good.
Its the hair!

To avoid people like you.
Having watched around 400 series of anime; I can safely say that I watch it because it is, as you say, enjoyable. Also, it fills up any spare time I have nicely.
As an interesting side-note, I sometimes learn from anime There was one subber (idk who) who absolutely loved to use v.obscure words; for example, apodyopsis - the act of undressing somebody in your imagination.
Quote Originally Posted by Xenobing View Post
Having watched around 400 series of anime; I can safely say that I watch it because it is, as you say, enjoyable. Also, it fills up any spare time I have nicely.
As an interesting side-note, I sometimes learn from anime There was one subber (idk who) who absolutely loved to use v.obscure words; for example, apodyopsis - the act of undressing somebody in your imagination.
Maybe Commie or HorribleSubs? They sub a lot of anime. But yeah, it basically chalks up to entertainment for everyone.
Animes Teach you about life Like Eiichiro Oda with one piece !!!!!!!!!! It has deep emotions in it that is expressed though the show i like animes because they have a reason to watch.... You know in the Germany Tv comes shit shit shit !!!!!! About being a b*t**ch or omg my boyfriend i think he cheats on me or I am poor and cant work because i am lazy Shows I HATE REALITY SHOWS thats why the only thing is Anime/ Or Series example Breaking Bad
Quote Originally Posted by djdjalvin123 View Post
Animes Teach you about life Like Eiichiro Oda with one piece !!!!!!!!!! It has deep emotions in it that is expressed though the show i like animes because they have a reason to watch.... You know in the Germany Tv comes shit shit shit !!!!!! About being a b*t**ch or omg my boyfriend i think he cheats on me or I am poor and cant work because i am lazy Shows I HATE REALITY SHOWS thats why the only thing is Anime/ Or Series example Breaking Bad
One piece has (surprisingly) a lot of adult themes. Slavery/servitude comes up a lot and is discussed in detail(again, surprisingly), as is jutsice/law, and my favorite GIANT SHIP BATTLES.

Ah, but yeah, one piece is awesome.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


One piece has (surprisingly) a lot of adult themes. Slavery/servitude comes up a lot and is discussed in detail(again, surprisingly), as is jutsice/law, and my favorite GIANT SHIP BATTLES.

Ah, but yeah, one piece is awesome.
I just started watching it Pretty good and explains the past a bit and in an interesting way :P Really helpful to what I am planning to do in the future... No not pirate XD
okay, first of all, hinata is hot. secondly, i watch anime for entertainment i guess.. when i have free timem when i don't feel like studying, when i'm trying to think about something else etc
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Deeper? No... I really just enjoy watching.
just enjoying??? it really make me like real character hahaha....NO echii anime..hahhaa
because it's a way of life :P. If u never watched anime or cartoons in ur childhood u have no life XD. Also ten ten is ugly. It's all about Ino dem blonds
Quote Originally Posted by Scammed. View Post
TenTen is like the ugliest girl. .-. , dont include Sakura.
Wat about kurenai she's the ugliest
Because It's not the shitty RL and It's better than my stupid as shit classm8 and friends.

and nice 2D girls which better than RL :'(

 
MOE








Posts 16–30 of 52 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?